Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    Any chance to get the black and red with the hand key to move the keyboard?? This is gonna be awesome with my zompre!
    replace yours w/ this

I hope im not making anybody mad I used un_designer's hand and colored it red and superimposed it onto dianehelen's blank.png.

Just extract and replace the one in your keyboard image file.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Awesome stuff!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    All these keyboards look great
    Thanks for the hard work guys. Appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by holley2583 View Post
    Is everyone not able to use the orange key for symbols? or the up arrow for caps. Neither work for me...any suggestions? Thanks.
    the only thing that doesn't work for me is the SYM button
    I was just wondering if you knew where i could find a hack to change the colors on the text message screens...i have seen it, but i can't find it anywhere. Thanks, oh and thanks for the "blue" theme, i dig it!!!
    The font changes take a little creative coding if your interested and are comfortable editing code let me know and Ill post the code changes I made.

BE CAREFUL: There are many patches and QuickInstall Tweaks dealing w/ the messaging app so the code changes could and probably will adversely affect some of your changes.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    the only thing that doesn't work for me is the SYM button
    The SYM key seems to work for me. After touching the SYM, I can scroll the keyboard up to display the symbols underneath the virtual keyboard.
    Any chance to get the black and red with the hand key to move the keyboard?? This is gonna be awesome with my zompre!
    Umm sure.. Let me get this right?

You wanted MY rbw keyboard, but with the little hand icon, where the blank keys are?

I can do that...

Give me a few..
    Is everyone not able to use the orange key for symbols? or the up arrow for caps. Neither work for me...any suggestions? Thanks.
    The orange key is not for symbols.. the Sym key, is for symbols and you need to tap it, then scroll the keyboard to see the symbols

and the arrow up should give you a shift???? Its just like the physical keys, you tap once, you get one upper case, you can tap twice and its shift lock. Same as the orange key does for numbers and the few other special characters on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Umm sure.. Let me get this right?

You wanted MY rbw keyboard, but with the little hand icon, where the blank keys are?

I can do that...

Give me a few..
    Hey dianehelen i already did it for him the zip is post 41 check it out and see if it is up to your standards, if not let me know and I'll take it down.
    Here ya go.. let me know if this is ok

Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Hey dianehelen i already did it for him the zip is post 41 check it out and see if it is up to your standards, if not let me know and I'll take it down.
    Ohhh haha ok, well I did not see it, and I just did it, and just added the whole file.

No Biggie.. I made the hand red and outlined in white, it shows up maybe a lil better, but either way..

No Prob

So MrLoserPunk (what a sad name ) , can have a choice!

Choice is a good thing
    this is awesome!! thanks so much to the uploader....also what is the hand for on the keyboard?
    Quote Originally Posted by superasian25 View Post
    this is awesome!! thanks so much to the uploader....also what is the hand for on the keyboard?
    When you tap that key, it enables you to move the whole keyboard up and down on the screen, to be able to see information below or above the keyboard on the screen. It was originally a blank, but the hand just gives a visual cue that the key does something..
    hey thanks...n i just donated some money no a lot but some..thanks again. very simple instructions.
  16.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by javi View Post
    hey thanks...n i just donated some money no a lot but some..thanks again. very simple instructions.
    did you post to the wrong thread? i never asked for or place a donate button on this thread.
    Since there aren't many screenshots of this, I'll take anyone's opinion. Which theme looks best in landscape mode. The one I'm using looks very stretched and I use the osk almost exclusively in landscape.

Thanks
    love the keyboard... dont find myself using it all the time but im glad to know it is there
  19.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrestonJames View Post
    Since there aren't many screenshots of this, I'll take anyone's opinion. Which theme looks best in landscape mode. The one I'm using looks very stretched and I use the osk almost exclusively in landscape.

Thanks
    They're all going to be stretched in landscape mode for now because that's exactly what's happening. The keyboard is just taking the portrait key images and stretching it for the landscape version. It's a limitation of how the keyboard is coded right now and no themes can change that.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast