Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    I really like the look of the first one.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Worked like a charm and couldn't be easier to install. I'm now using LPC_Condensed_1f

Thanks!!
    Can somebody make a black with red letters and white symbols
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I can do that for ya..

Just give me a few to go check in to my other life (the one that makes me get off the chair and away from the keyboard, drats L

Be back in a bit, look for it..

What is your name? or what would you like me to name the theme for ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    ok Here ya go.. This good for you?

Dont forget to change the kb_config.json file in the virtual-keyboard folder to reflect the theme name, I just named it rwb
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    This is awesome! Thank you!
    This is so cool that quickinstall and preware are allowing non tech-savvy people to modify their phones.. absolutely brilliant.

On that note could I request a Gunmental background with like ivory/offwhite lettering and maybe orange for the numbers and what-not. Pretty please and thank you =D
  8.    #28  
    @guerillatwang, i actually have a graphite theme that's about 50% done already that'll probably be pretty close to what you're asking for. look for it soon.

@onedeep, it looks like you're set with dianehelen's theme already. i do have a red theme that's about 75% maybe 80% done but it's more red than black. that'll be out soon as well.

@any graphic designers in the forum if you have access to some high-quality, legible typeface that you'd like to use in a theme let me know. right now i'm in the process of looking around for a good modern serif typeface.
    @un_designer:

Is there an existing thread where we will be able to find these themes or will they be posted in here..
  10.    #30  
    @guerillatwang, the themes are in the very first post of this thread. new ones are posted there as well... at some point they'll get posted in the developer's wiki page as well but i haven't had time to create an account and figure out how to post it on there yet... so, the first post in this thread is still the best place for now.

@peeps involved with the wiki, please feel free to graph the zip file and post them if you want. just pls reference back to this thread if you do. don't wait for me. thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    @any graphic designers in the forum if you have access to some high-quality, legible typeface that you'd like to use in a theme let me know. right now i'm in the process of looking around for a good modern serif typeface.
    Im also on the hunt for some good MonoSpace fonts.. I have a few, but would like more, to make more themes.

UnDes? Have you had a chance to look at the wiki yet? I am trying to add my rbw theme from here, and am having some issues, the input screen on that jumps around then when I want to make sure it looks ok, I get tossed out, to page not found. I need to get a hold of one of the wiki gurus and get a better way to do that. I can copy/paste most of it, but it is a bit wonky.

OK I did get the rbw theme up on the wiki...

took a few tries to get the darn screen to stop jumping..
    Last edited by dianehelen; 08/30/2009 at 10:43 PM. Reason: wiki
    why cant i hear any clicking ?? whats the point of the sound folder??
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    why cant i hear any clicking ?? whats the point of the sound folder??
    You would have to change the value in the kb_config.json file to hear the click sound.

change this:

{
    "haptic": 0,
    "clickFile": "",
    "theme": "denali"
    }

to this:
    {
    "haptic": 0,
    "clickFile": "click1.wav",
    "theme": "denali"
    }

Also if you want to feel/hear a vibrate, change the value of the number after haptic to be something like 50 (30-100) but 50 is about right
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Great work people. I need to get the keyboard loaded.

Someone you make a Menu install for the different themes for you guys. Or Virtual Keyboard Configure app.
    Quote Originally Posted by bgc42169 View Post
    Great work people. I need to get the keyboard loaded.

Someone you make a Menu install for the different themes for you guys. Or Virtual Keyboard Configure app.
    I think I read somewhere around here, that Jason is considering making that one of the next available tweaks from Webos Quick Install
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Thanks!! it worked and I just love it......and I made the sound click much louder and the vibration is great together...I am using it all the time. Now I am using Lucas Papaya Cat Condensed and there are so many new ones to chose from it is so hard to pick..they are all so very nice. Great work!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Heres one for those of you that like dk blue

I was just wondering if you knew where i could find a hack to change the colors on the text message screens...i have seen it, but i can't find it anywhere. Thanks, oh and thanks for the "blue" theme, i dig it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    ok Here ya go.. This good for you?

Dont forget to change the virtual-keyboard folder to reflect the theme name, I just named it rwb
    Any chance to get the black and red with the hand key to move the keyboard?? This is gonna be awesome with my zompre!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast