Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    For all yall fellow Texans out there, I want to start a Texas wallpaper thread. Here are a few of the images I have collected.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nice man, I'll try and contribute. Sweet tat btw.

DFW here.
    Wow.. You really love Texas..
    If you were born and raised here, you would understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub View Post
    Eh.. I was born in Oklahoma and live in New Mexico (not that either of those two places are any better in the least). :P The only thing that bugs me about Texas is their way of getting around not charging you state tax but then slamming the hell out of you when you try and buy a house (with the property taxes). I lived in Lubbock for about a year and decided to come back to New Mexico because the property tax was just insane.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    claims Houston Tx as my home....
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Justin, TX here.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    New Braunfels, TX here.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub View Post

"Texas is just one of those things...from the inside looking out you can't explain it, and from the outside looking in you just can't understand it."

"You never ask a man if he is from Texas. If he is, he will tell you soon enough. If he isn't, you shouldn't embarrass him by asking."
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    Wow.. You really love Texas..
    Yessir, I do, and damn proud of it. If it were up to me, I would never leave. Unfortunately, the Army sees things a little differently...
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    Yessir, I do, and damn proud of it. If it were up to me, I would never leave. Unfortunately, the Army sees things a little differently...
    Oh wow.. Well man, I wish you the best of luck in going into the army. And I feel I should say thank you immensely for your service to the country!
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Hell yeah
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    Oh wow.. Well man, I wish you the best of luck in going into the army. And I feel I should say thank you immensely for your service to the country!
    Well thanks. Not just joining though, been in 6 years now. Been to South Carolina, Arizona, then Fort Hood TX, Iraq, back to Hood, and currently San Antonio TX. I've done everything I can to stay in Texas. I've been lucky enough to spend most of my military career in my home state. However, I am preparing to leave for a 15 month tour of Korea. I'm a little bummed about that.
    I've been in Houston 10 years and one of the first bumper stickers I saw said, "I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could." Texans take state pride to a whole other level.

A good example of this is a bumpersticker that says, "American by birth, Texan by the grace of God" and they aint kidding, LOL

I don't have the same feelings about Texas, but I really do enjoy it here and the people are great.
    Will this let me upload on my first post?

Go Horns!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I live in N.E. Texas. Maybe this will help others understand.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Born in San Antonio. They took the boy out of Texas but will never take Texas out of the boy.

- Craig
    I worked down in Ft. Hood all summer at the North Fort doing some GPS storm system mapping. We stayed in Gatesville...great mexican restaurant there Los Agavas...that's about all that's there haha!
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    They took the boy out of Texas but will never take Texas out of the boy.
    AMEN!
    3rd cost born that means im texas raised. Texas MF thats where I stay
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast