Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Download from master thread http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...er-thread.html

Spiderman Theme

There are no icons for this theme yet.... but I am working on it.

I have finished everything else and I am heading to bed, so I figured I would post this theme. It looks great with the stock icons so hopefully everyone will enjoy it...

Since the icons are not done I am taking suggestions for images to use as icons.. what do you guys think?

I was messing around with the icons.. that why some of them look different in the screenshots, this theme will not change your stock icons as of yet..

I think the quick launch bar looks cool... its a spider web

random keyword for searching - hisbid
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by madolen; 09/03/2009 at 11:43 AM.
    doing great work bro. Whats next on your list?
    SCK Manager
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TMed_ATL View Post
    doing great work bro. Whats next on your list?
    I am working on halo, fallout 3, and a request for a LRG clothing brand time but there all about half done... I can't seem to get them how I want them!! I also started a hip hop theme... Not sure which one is going to be done first
    Nice!

I REALLY like the quick launch bar!

Nice job once again madolen!
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

very nice work, are you also going to change the tap splash animation as well?
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    very nice work, are you also going to change the tap splash animation as well?
    I havent really come up with a better splash image... once i figure somthing out then I would definatly change this...

Any suggestions/?
    Any eta on the halo theme. I'm thinking of installing this theme but if the halo theme is coming soon I might wait. GREAT WORK!
    I was thinking just a little spider web, something like this for the tap effect.

So any thoughts on changing the tap ripple to a spider web?

Here's how to do it
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ap-screen.html

This would totally complete the theme(aside from icons). And could be cool to use in other themes (like your CoD or SOCOM theme could have some sort of bullet hole effect.)
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    So any thoughts on changing the tap ripple to a spider web?

Here's how to do it
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ap-screen.html

This would totally complete the theme(aside from icons). And could be cool to use in other themes (like your CoD or SOCOM theme could have some sort of bullet hole effect.)
    I can do this its a simple image swap... give me a few minutes and ill throw somthing together
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    I can do this its a simple image swap... give me a few minutes and ill throw somthing together
    Thanks a lot. I figured since yeah it's a simple image swap it'd be a good addition to this or any other of your themes.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    sweet as well!!!!