Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 374
  1. #141  
    any way to change lock screen wallpaper?
  2. #142  
    How about a nice, (dark-themed with the colors) Boston Red Sox backgrnd?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  3. strudel's Avatar
    Posts
    190 Posts
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by IVIacGyver View Post
    any way to change lock screen wallpaper?
    WebOS Quick Install has that as one of the available tweaks. Both my dialer and unlock screen have the same background now.
  4. robert323's Avatar
    Posts
    68 Posts
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    #144  
    how a bout a lakers theme with nice designs lol
    LAKERZ 2010 CHAMPS
  5. robert323's Avatar
    Posts
    68 Posts
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    #145  
    for the lakerz theme can you put that fade picture and the list thing so it can look good if someones gonna make it =]
  6. #146  
    This one is for Gregandtink, who asked for it...


    But as with all of the, EVERYBODY is welcome to them

    I'll see if I can do the BoSox and Lakers, maybe tomorrow.

    Attached Images Attached Images
  7. robert323's Avatar
    Posts
    68 Posts
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    #147  
    tyvm diane hope the lakers one comes out great =]
  8. #148  
    A beautiful "pot" leaf? Support hemp and save some trees.
  9. #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by stevied3 View Post

    I might be a Cowboy fan, but that's a sweet png right there!

    Now if we could just do it with 82 Witten in that Philli. game running the ball after he lost his helmet!

    Nice work!
  10. #150  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    How about a nice, (dark-themed with the colors) Boston Red Sox backgrnd?

    Quote Originally Posted by robert323 View Post
    how a bout a lakers theme with nice designs lol
    LAKERZ 2010 CHAMPS

    Quote Originally Posted by holley2583 View Post
    A beautiful "pot" leaf? Support hemp and save some trees.
    OK guys, here ya go..

    First up BoSox



    Next, Lakers




    and then, Pot/Hemp/Leaf



    Files Below! Hope you like them

    .. and now I need serious Coffee!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  11. #151  
    Can someone make the following image tinited all grey. Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images
  12. #152  
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm21A View Post
    Can someone make the following image tinited all grey. Thank you
    Umm IM sure I can, but can you be a bit more specific in how you want it to look?

    Thanks
  13. #153  
    Hey Helen! Remeber how you pinkafied the pooh bear for the wife can you just do the same but with grey color. Thank you
  14. #154  
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm21A View Post
    Hey Helen! Remeber how you pinkafied the pooh bear for the wife can you just do the same but with grey color. Thank you
    This kinda what you have in mind??



    Oh, and hehe not that its a big deal, but Diane is my first name..
    Attached Images Attached Images
  15. #155  
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    This kinda what you have in mind??

    Oh, and hehe not that its a big deal, but Diane is my first name..
    Thank You Diane! You have done it again.
  16. #156  
    Here is A Chicago Bears Dialer Theme.
    GO BEARS!!!

    Attached Images Attached Images
  17. #157  
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronB1979 View Post
    Here is A Chicago Bears Dialer Theme.
    GO BEARS!!!
    Nice Job Aaron!

    Now go update it on the wiki

    Here are easy directions!

    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...wallpaper.html
  18. #158  
    Nice Job Aaron!

    Now go update it on the wiki

    Here are easy directions!

    One Stop Shopping for Dialer Wallpaper
    Thank you.

    I would update it, but I really have no idea what to do even after following those directions.
    If you feel like helping me on MSN Messenger, I will be more than happy to update the wiki.
    My MSN ID is aaron.bursiek@gmail.com
    Thank you.
  19. #159  
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronB1979 View Post
    Thank you.

    I would update it, but I really have no idea what to do even after following those directions.
    If you feel like helping me on MSN Messenger, I will be more than happy to update the wiki.
    My MSN ID is aaron.bursiek@gmail.com
    Thank you.
    Sure, I'll see if I can walk ya thru it

    I just set up your contact info on Yahoo Messenger, but with the MSN Network.. it is currently not showing you as online, IF you get a buddy request, it will be from me
  20. robert323's Avatar
    Posts
    68 Posts
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    #160  
    can you plz make the lakers dialer pad have yellow numbers it would look more better and much if anyone can make it like that id really appreciate it tyvm. Also diane nice job on the one u made.
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions