Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    NY Yankees Dialer anyone?
    Thanks everyone
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mlevi98 View Post
    There was a Yankees logo posted in the Wallpapers topic a while ago. Here it is.

I'm not sure how to make the scroll fader or the section divider but maybe someone can do something with this...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Great themes everyone. Can someone help me with my New Orleans Saints theme? Is there a tutorial on making themes anywhere? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Here ya go greg, let me know if this is ok for ya?

How awesome!!! It will look great on my Pre!

Thanks,

Greg
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    subscribed

I'd love to see something with the Linux penguin or just general iPhone bashing phone dialer schemes

edit:

I have found out how to change the dialer through WEBOS quick install but there isn't an option to change the dial button mine stays green.... I have root can someone explain how I would change it there? Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Maybe I'm missing something but all the wallpaper/dialer backgrounds are jpeg's and it seems the only format acceptable in WebOS is png. Anyone know where to find png files or convert jpeg to png? Thanks.
    google this: online jpg to png converter
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I love the things you post, I need help with changing the phone dialer can you help
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nerbe View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something but all the wallpaper/dialer backgrounds are jpeg's and it seems the only format acceptable in WebOS is png. Anyone know where to find png files or convert jpeg to png? Thanks.
    Try Irfanview (IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide). Best graphic file converter and lightweight image editor around IMO and it's free.

Actually though I'm using JPG files as wallpaper without any trouble. The Yankees logo I posted above came right out of my phone and it's my current wallpaper (see attached).
    Alright, I love these wallpapers, and I was using the spider man one, but i took it off. I tried to put it back on, but when i click set background, nothing happens. It worked before. Please Help! I love the wallpapers!
    Here are a few..
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I've been using IrfanView for years and forgot about its ability to convert to other formats. Worked great.
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
    I've changed my background using web os quick install but I see here people posting 3 files, can you upload all 3 files using web os quick install? Cuz I do notice I still have a little green showing in the call history screen.
    QuickInstal changes 3 files, but there IS actually ONE more file it should address and that is the one you are seeing the little green fade on the call history as well as the contact scroll from the dial pad.

IF you are ok navigating the Linux file system for the phone, that last little bugger of a file is:

list-section-line.png

And can be found here:

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/
    Quote Originally Posted by mlevi98 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garavin View Post
    There was a Yankees logo posted in the Wallpapers topic a while ago. Here it is.

I'm not sure how to make the scroll fader or the section divider but maybe someone can do something with this...
    Here ya go

Last edited by dianehelen; 09/04/2009 at 09:04 AM.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Great dial pad pics. Thanks for the hard work.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I downloaded the three files (TX flag) and used the tweak option of WebOS Quickinstall. When the phone reboots and I select the phone option it appears there are two instances of the home page (each with all info replicated including the phone app) with the only difference is the time being a few hours different. I have used the tweaks before but never changed any images and they have all worked. Any ideas how I might fix this would be appreciated. Thanks.
    How about some new ones? maybe car wallpapers
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast