Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819
    Looking for an iphone style dialer with clownfish background, if anyone can help direct me where to go or if anyone would like to make one for me, that would be cool too!!!
    Thanks in advance for any help or direction on this!!!
    Hi all,

I have a pretty basic question on the dialer backgrounds that are being made from some very talented people.

What program are you using to make these designs and or color changed?

Should I assume everyone is usong Photoshops?

Is anyone using something other than Photoshop?

I have an old version of Photoshop but never installed it on my new PC (not a Mac user anymore).

But I have 64bit version quad processor now and I think my Photoshop was when I had an old 32 bit PC.

I don't have the money to upgrade Photoshop and I guess I'm wondering if something else can be used instead.

That's why for the question as to what you are all using.

Thanks!

Rob
    My son got a Pre for Christmas and it wouldn't activate. When I did the ## codes per tech support, it pulled up the original blue cloud screen when it asks if you want English/Spanish as the dialer background. He would LOVE that screen for his regular dialer background.

Any idea where it is on the phone so I can use WebOS QI to retrieve it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyfool View Post
    My son got a Pre for Christmas and it wouldn't activate. When I did the ## codes per tech support, it pulled up the original blue cloud screen when it asks if you want English/Spanish as the dialer background. He would LOVE that screen for his regular dialer background.

Any idea where it is on the phone so I can use WebOS QI to retrieve it?
    I believe the file you're looking for is at:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse/images/
    either background.png or end.png

I've attached them
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Franca22 View Post
    Hello Kitty
    *Bump*

This is the dialpad wall paper I'm using. With 1.4 of course things changed. The actually dialpad is fine, but the call history section isn't fully covered Is anyone working on a way to do the new dialpad in 1.4 via webosqi?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    *Bump*

This is the dialpad wall paper I'm using. With 1.4 of course things changed. The actually dialpad is fine, but the call history section isn't fully covered Is anyone working on a way to do the new dialpad in 1.4 via webosqi?
    I would also like to see a new implementation for 1.4. Anyone working on it?
    Is there any way to change the look of the dial pad numbers? If so could someone please tell me how you do that?
    OK, really, really dumb question here. I emailed myself the attachments. Now what do I do?? Thanks!

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    OK, really, really dumb question here. I emailed myself the attachments. Now what do I do?? Thanks!
    Go to QuickInstall, tweaks, change dialer background.
    Oh please a New York Mets logo with some lightning going on behind!!!!
    Ok - I'm a huge Mets fan also now in Orlando - could you do a similar job for me using the Mets logo with the same background as you used for the Gator logo??? I'm headed up to NY for a game on 8/1 at Citi field and would love to show it off!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    OK Here ya go,. not bad huh?

Can you do the same with a Mets logo??
    But could anyone possibly make this one? Or something similar?? This is SICK!

http://i36.tinypic.com/2lnve3l.jpg
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    How can i get these dial pad buttons installed since they're separated by rows or do they merge together once copied to the proper directory?

BTW, awesome work guys...

Here's the post I am talking about, the bullet hole looking dial pad back on page 2 of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by truelifezero View Post
    here are some dialpads that i have have been using
    Last edited by vaoiwo; 10/24/2010 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Added additional info
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819