Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    any possibility of a florida panthers dialer pad?

thanks a lot. Great phone, great forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by XLRDALLAS View Post
    any chance of a DALLAS STARS WALPAPER
    PLEASE!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vangogh35 View Post
    .. NY Mets dialer anyone? If you make one I'll take all the insulting!
    Quote Originally Posted by ashpatel77 View Post
    can some one help me out by making a dialer pad with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers logo with a black back-round. It would be greatly appriciated. I realy dont know anything wehn it comes to this stuff dats why i give yall props on how good yall are.Thanks You for taking time to read this. Thanks Again
    Quote Originally Posted by dominicq View Post
    LA Dodger dialer would be nice. Thank you

Ive been away a few days, well not really away , but got a nasty virus on my desktop from some image site, very bad, got that taken care of then, had to change houses for a few days, so Im out at the beach now on my laptop which is not as easy to do these on as my big puter, but I'll give it a try, Im glad you guys like my dialer creations

I'll try to do these in order over today and tomorrow.. Thanks for your patience

and

@Addie_Goodvibes I use Photoshop, but Gimp, or PaintshopPro, or Fireworks, or any good image editing sofware can do the same. As long as it can save in .png format

ok, so first up, Florida Panthers.. Check back a bit later..

@NABRIL15

ok here you are, hope you like it

Attached Images Attached Images
    just a quick dialer icons i did for my touch pre theme...doesnt lookall good but its okay

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    @XLRDALLAS

And for you..

Mets, Bucks, Dodgers a bit later..

GO BUCKS , Im about 20 minutes west of RayJay stadium as I work from the beach
    Originally Posted by vangogh35
    .. NY Mets dialer anyone? If you make one I'll take all the insulting!
    Here ya go

enjoy!

What program do you all use to do this stuff? I tried editing the scroll-fade and list-section-line and they didn't turn out well.
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyNYR View Post
    What program do you all use to do this stuff? I tried editing the scroll-fade and list-section-line and they didn't turn out well.
    I use Photoshop, but any graphic editor that can save in png format should work.

What was program are you using, and what problems were you having?
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    I use Photoshop, but any graphic editor that can save in png format should work.

I was using Paint.Net. I was trying to just change the color/hue of those individual files to no avail. It simply would not have any affect on them and I couldn't think of a better way to reflect the color change without it looking silly.
    I was using Paint.Net. I was trying to just change the color/hue of those individual files to no avail. It simply would not have any affect on them and I couldn't think of a better way to reflect the color change without it looking silly.
    for paint.net u have to have the somewhat rectangular box around the image for things to take effect

Quote Originally Posted by Franca22 View Post
    Purple faded
    nice work how are you editing the colors?
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post

The GIMP is an opensource editor seems like a good choice it saves in png.
    Ok I just edited the original green dialer background
    using the GIMP. The Gimp is a FREE full featured image editor.

GIMP Image manipulation
    It worked Great see attached.
    Last edited by Addie_Goodvibes; 09/22/2009 at 01:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    for paint.net u have to have the somewhat rectangular box around the image for things to take effect
    That seemed to work for the background image itself but it didn't seem to work for the other two files. Those stayed the same.
    That seemed to work for the background image itself but it didn't seem to work for the other two files. Those stayed the same.
    tap on the layer u want to edit...u can only edit one layer at a time..or u can flatten the whole image then customize the whole image itself

Quote Originally Posted by Franca22 View Post
    With WebOS supporting the change of the dialer pad background without rooting now, I was wondering if anyone has made any cool images they would like to share.

I have searched all over the forum for a few days now and have not found to many images for just the dialer or the lock screen for that matter.

Thanks

(really looking for some pink)
    I have attached a few you can use the Gimp or Paint.net to edit ( save as PNG)
    tap on the layer u want to edit...u can only edit one layer at a time..or u can flatten the whole image then customize the whole image itself
    No dice... Still didn't work. I have no idea why the first image would work fine but the other two wouldn't. Maybe I'll make a copy of my own Pre files onto the USB drive part and see if those work. I used the ones that were originally posted in this thread.
    No dice... Still didn't work. I have no idea why the first image would work fine but the other two wouldn't. Maybe I'll make a copy of my own Pre files onto the USB drive part and see if those work. I used the ones that were originally posted in this thread.
    dont forget to have the square thing over the image as well

dont forget to have the square thing over the image as well
    Did it... Just copied my own files over and still not working. All of the other features work, just not when using the Hue/Saturation feature. Very odd. Especially because it works for the actual background itself.
    the hue would only work if the image is in color...if the image is in black in white turn the color to sepia using that feature then afterwards use the hue feature