Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819 LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 374
  1. #321  
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    any possibility of a florida panthers dialer pad?

    thanks a lot. Great phone, great forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by XLRDALLAS View Post
    any chance of a DALLAS STARS WALPAPER
    PLEASE!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vangogh35 View Post
    .. NY Mets dialer anyone? If you make one I'll take all the insulting!
    Quote Originally Posted by ashpatel77 View Post
    can some one help me out by making a dialer pad with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers logo with a black back-round. It would be greatly appriciated. I realy dont know anything wehn it comes to this stuff dats why i give yall props on how good yall are.Thanks You for taking time to read this. Thanks Again
    Quote Originally Posted by dominicq View Post
    LA Dodger dialer would be nice. Thank you



    Ive been away a few days, well not really away , but got a nasty virus on my desktop from some image site, very bad, got that taken care of then, had to change houses for a few days, so Im out at the beach now on my laptop which is not as easy to do these on as my big puter, but I'll give it a try, Im glad you guys like my dialer creations

    I'll try to do these in order over today and tomorrow.. Thanks for your patience

    and

    @Addie_Goodvibes I use Photoshop, but Gimp, or PaintshopPro, or Fireworks, or any good image editing sofware can do the same. As long as it can save in .png format


    ok, so first up, Florida Panthers.. Check back a bit later..

  2. #322  
    @NABRIL15

    ok here you are, hope you like it

    Attached Images Attached Images
  3. #323  
    just a quick dialer icons i did for my touch pre theme...doesnt lookall good but its okay
    Attached Images Attached Images

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  4. #324  
    @XLRDALLAS

    And for you..

    Attached Images Attached Images
  5. #325  
    Mets, Bucks, Dodgers a bit later..

    GO BUCKS , Im about 20 minutes west of RayJay stadium as I work from the beach
  6. #326  
    Originally Posted by vangogh35
    .. NY Mets dialer anyone? If you make one I'll take all the insulting!
    Here ya go

    enjoy!

    Attached Images Attached Images
  7. #327  
    What program do you all use to do this stuff? I tried editing the scroll-fade and list-section-line and they didn't turn out well.
  8. #328  
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyNYR View Post
    What program do you all use to do this stuff? I tried editing the scroll-fade and list-section-line and they didn't turn out well.
    I use Photoshop, but any graphic editor that can save in png format should work.

    What was program are you using, and what problems were you having?
  9. #329  
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    I use Photoshop, but any graphic editor that can save in png format should work.

    What was program are you using, and what problems were you having?
    I was using Paint.Net. I was trying to just change the color/hue of those individual files to no avail. It simply would not have any affect on them and I couldn't think of a better way to reflect the color change without it looking silly.
  10. #330  
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyNYR View Post
    I was using Paint.Net. I was trying to just change the color/hue of those individual files to no avail. It simply would not have any affect on them and I couldn't think of a better way to reflect the color change without it looking silly.
    for paint.net u have to have the somewhat rectangular box around the image for things to take effect

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  11. #331  
    Quote Originally Posted by Franca22 View Post
    Purple faded
    nice work how are you editing the colors?
  12. #332  
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    I use Photoshop, but any graphic editor that can save in png format should work.

    What was program are you using, and what problems were you having?
    The GIMP is an opensource editor seems like a good choice it saves in png.
  13. #333  
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyNYR View Post
    I was using Paint.Net. I was trying to just change the color/hue of those individual files to no avail. It simply would not have any affect on them and I couldn't think of a better way to reflect the color change without it looking silly.
    Ok I just edited the original green dialer background
    using the GIMP. The Gimp is a FREE full featured image editor.

    GIMP Image manipulation
    It worked Great see attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Addie_Goodvibes; 09/22/2009 at 01:27 AM.
  14. #334  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    for paint.net u have to have the somewhat rectangular box around the image for things to take effect
    That seemed to work for the background image itself but it didn't seem to work for the other two files. Those stayed the same.
  15. #335  
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyNYR View Post
    That seemed to work for the background image itself but it didn't seem to work for the other two files. Those stayed the same.
    tap on the layer u want to edit...u can only edit one layer at a time..or u can flatten the whole image then customize the whole image itself

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  16. #336  
    Quote Originally Posted by Franca22 View Post
    With WebOS supporting the change of the dialer pad background without rooting now, I was wondering if anyone has made any cool images they would like to share.

    I have searched all over the forum for a few days now and have not found to many images for just the dialer or the lock screen for that matter.

    Thanks

    (really looking for some pink)
    I have attached a few you can use the Gimp or Paint.net to edit ( save as PNG)
    Attached Images Attached Images
  17. #337  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    tap on the layer u want to edit...u can only edit one layer at a time..or u can flatten the whole image then customize the whole image itself
    No dice... Still didn't work. I have no idea why the first image would work fine but the other two wouldn't. Maybe I'll make a copy of my own Pre files onto the USB drive part and see if those work. I used the ones that were originally posted in this thread.
  18. #338  
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyNYR View Post
    No dice... Still didn't work. I have no idea why the first image would work fine but the other two wouldn't. Maybe I'll make a copy of my own Pre files onto the USB drive part and see if those work. I used the ones that were originally posted in this thread.
    dont forget to have the square thing over the image as well

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  19. #339  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    dont forget to have the square thing over the image as well
    Did it... Just copied my own files over and still not working. All of the other features work, just not when using the Hue/Saturation feature. Very odd. Especially because it works for the actual background itself.
  20. #340  
    the hue would only work if the image is in color...if the image is in black in white turn the color to sepia using that feature then afterwards use the hue feature

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406

Posting Permissions