Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AnaMayShun View Post
    What size picture do you need to make a phone dialer pad thing?
    The actual dialer backgrond is a 320x480 png file, but there are 2 other files that make up the set.

Best thing, is to download one of the ones you see, and just alter and resave them to the same size and format
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherxmarieee View Post
    this is one i've done, not sure if this is how you post them or not, please let me know if not. THANKS.

Attachment 30533

Attachment 30534

Attachment 30535
    Thats very nice

now, see if you can update the wiki

there are instructions a few pages back
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Here ya go! I had to have your image in a colored background as the white on it, would make it impossible to see the white default "enter name..." text on top of the dialer, but I made it match the blue on the image, so not too bad..

Nonething for the Cleveland Browns???
    Quote Originally Posted by RINGTONE JOE View Post
    Nonething for the Cleveland Browns???
    Oh DAMN! MY BAD

I'll do that right NOW

Sorry

Oh I DID ask if you wanted both of the images and if you were in fact looking for dialer wallpaper.. so maybe I was waiting for an answer to start.. but I'll just do dialers for both
    @RINGTONE JOE

here ya go

Next one up in a minute
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Here is the other one..

Sorry I did not have time to get a screen shot of it,

and NOW I must go do some work , sadly
    Here is the other one..

Sorry I did not have time to get a screen shot of it,

and NOW I must go do some work , sadly
    Thank you that is so freaking cool...your not the man....your the WOMAN Hey is there anyway that you can store these png back dialer photos on your pre? And be able to change them from your pre? Thanks
    Last edited by RINGTONE JOE; 09/11/2009 at 02:33 PM.
    The actual dialer backgrond is a 320x480 png file, but there are 2 other files that make up the set.

Best thing, is to download one of the ones you see, and just alter and resave them to the same size and format
    I'm having my friend make a background. What would I need to do to get it to work. Just use the WebOSQuickInstall? Or do I just post it in here, and you can help make it for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by RINGTONE JOE View Post
    Thank you that is so freaking cool...your not the man....your the WOMAN Hey is there anyway that you can store these png back dialer photos on your pre? And be able to change them from your pre? Thanks
    Hehhe I AM WOMAN hear me ROAR!!

As of now, the only way to get them on the PRE is to either do it with QuickInstall Tweaks, or if you have Linux access, you can SSH to the PRE and navigate around. There is always HOPE that as this device gets more mature, we will get more user friendly ways to customize it

Enjoy!!
    Diane
    Quote Originally Posted by AnaMayShun View Post
    I'm having my friend make a background. What would I need to do to get it to work. Just use the WebOSQuickInstall? Or do I just post it in here, and you can help make it for me?
    Yes, if someone is making you a dialer background, just make sure its 320X480 px and is saved in a .png format.

Also there are the 2 other files, just save one of the ones posted, to see the size and format, and just alter it to your needs.

And Yes, QuickInstall is the easiest way to do that, for now
    @ dianehelen, how do you post your dialer background links like that? and how do you do screenshots?
    Yes, if someone is making you a dialer background, just make sure its 320X480 px and is saved in a .png format.

Also there are the 2 other files, just save one of the ones posted, to see the size and format, and just alter it to your needs.

And Yes, QuickInstall is the easiest way to do that, for now
    Thanks, I hope to do this correctly. I have my friend making the 2 other files in black to match my bg. If it's done right i'll post a screen shot on here.
    @ dianehelen, how do you post your dialer background links like that? and how do you do screenshots?
    ok Screen Shots, piece of cake

when the image you want to capture is on your PRE, just hit together:

OrangeButton+Sym+P

It will capture that image and store it in your pictures app, in the Screen Captures Folder. If you dont have one, as soon as you make your first capture it will create it.

To post them here, you have to go to ADvanced Mode, then Scroll down below the posting area to where it says Manage Attachements, and it will let you upload each one.
    Here's what it looks like.
    which button do i click to upload my screen shots after in advanced mode?
    which button do i click to upload my screen shots after in advanced mode?
    Looks like ya mostly figured it out huh?

Looks good
    heres another scenery one. enjoy
    a sunset one.
    pink heart.
    Thats very nice

now, see if you can update the wiki

there are instructions a few pages back

not sure i can figure the wiki out yet