1.    #1  
    Here is my latest theme.

BLUE MATRIX THEME

My inspiration comes from the Matrix theme by MADOLEM so credit to him as well.

I do not have pictures yet but hope you like it.

Pictures to come tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
    Here is my latest theme.

BLUE MATRIX THEME

My inspiration comes from the Matrix theme by MADOLEM so credit to him as well.

I do not have pictures yet but hope you like it.

Pictures to come tomorrow.
    thank you for the props Cant wait to see the screen shots
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    PS ... my user name is MADOLEN ... (you put madolem) no biggy just thought it was funny Keep up the great work

edit: I was looking through your files... the background image for you photoviewer is not labeled correctly..

I my themes it is named photobackground.png, but my code changes it to background.png when its copied to the phone directory..

The correct name for the background image is "background.png" not "photobackground.png"...

Hope this helps, just thought I would let you know
    Last edited by madolen; 08/25/2009 at 01:33 AM.
  4.    #4  
    thanks man that did helped out alot
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
    thanks man that did helped out alot
    No problem, I like to to help out when I can. If you ever need anything in the future.. or if you wanna collaborate on future themes just let me know, I am always looking to expand

Nick
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    quick question. i am having an issue with the files already existing.
    msgibbs@castle:~$ cp: cannot create '/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/images/f
    p-image-thumbnail/image-overlay.png': File exists
    -sh: cp:: not found
    any ideas what might be the issue. I think it might be i have been up for 23hours playing with the palm. O.O
    that was with putty and with novaterm i get
    /bin/sh cp-r: not found

am i missing something thats obvious?
    Last edited by mnbgibbs; 08/28/2009 at 08:32 AM.
    thanks for the matrix theme i love it....hey can u make me a badass dodgers theme, i dont care if i have to pay for it. to b like the blue matrix simple to install (code n folders). i want somethin lik this as the boot
    and then the icons, dialer, background everyting just make it badass...like i said ill pay for it. thanks let me know....on yeah in the boot i just want to c the dodgers and the red ball with strips....thanks once again...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by javi View Post
    thanks for the matrix theme i love it....hey can u make me a badass dodgers theme, i dont care if i have to pay for it. to b like the blue matrix simple to install (code n folders). i want somethin lik this as the boot
    and then the icons, dialer, background everyting just make it badass...like i said ill pay for it. thanks let me know....on yeah in the boot i just want to c the dodgers and the red ball with strips....thanks once again...
    will do man. i was gonna do it today but i got in a wreck and now everything is cool but I don't feel like doing anything.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    how about red matrix theme would gladlly apreciate
    Ive got a couple you might want to add.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  11.    #11  
    thanks
    Oh i just love this Blue Matrix Theme - looking forward to your many more themes
    Last edited by Taylor58; 09/10/2009 at 06:08 AM.
    Download Mobile Themes from Tomasha!
    hi how do i install the theme my computer wont open it to ad to webos quick instal
  14.    #14  
    tat the moment the only way to add it by getting root access but thanks to "AnOutsider" you can go here and download the themes ipk to install it with quickinstall. The bluematrix theme is not yet loaded but will be hopefully tonight.

If you don't want to wait then on the theme zip file I have included instructions on how to install it after you get root access.
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.