Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    DOWNLOAD MASTER THREAD http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...er-thread.html

This has been the number one most requested theme, and so I decided it should be my next project.

I think it turned out great!!!!

I love the 360, my gamertag is "elodam" feel free to add me

Take a look and let me know what you guys think...

I MADE THE DIALER PAD and I think it turned out amazing

Boot Screens -- look really good
    palm-logo.png
    palm-logo-bright.png

random keyword for searching - hisbid
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by madolen; 09/03/2009 at 11:42 AM.
    i love the look in the music player !!!

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    i love the look in the music player !!!
    thanks man, I put alot of time and thought into this theme... I even added a couple new things to the dialer
    pretty badass. Thanks for using my request.
    SCK Manager
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    this is a badass theme great work,i also put this request in .
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    donation sent also
    I'm not knocking individual developers in the least bit because I think it's great.. And I appreciate every effort on their part to expand the homebrew and rooted OS community, but there's something about your themes that look insanely generic. Like I said, I really appreciate your efforts with this (and if I knew how to design themes, I would), but these themes just look horrible in my opinion.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    I'm not knocking individual developers in the least bit because I think it's great.. And I appreciate every effort on their part to expand the homebrew and rooted OS community, but there's something about your themes that look insanely generic. Like I said, I really appreciate your efforts with this (and if I knew how to design themes, I would), but these themes just look horrible in my opinion.
    What was the point of this post... This isnt my job, I am doing this for the benifit of the all the people out there who want to change up there phone... I have to modify 105+ images and 4 seprate sets of .css code files to make this work.. Plus I had to hand type 4 pages of code in the how to...

I could make these themes less "generic" but I have way to many requests... it already takes me 3-4 hours to make just one theme...

If you would like to challenge my themes I would reccomend trying to make 11 themes in 6 days while going to school, and working.. Good luck...

and by the way your one opinion means nothing compared to the 400+ people who have downloaded my "generic" themes

Please keep your posts constructive...
    Last edited by madolen; 08/22/2009 at 09:49 PM.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dgbfdeng2 View Post
    donation sent also
    thank you very much for your donation. I really do appreciate it alot.
    Changed to keep thread from being locked! Sorry I flew off the hinge!

Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by YBCold; 08/23/2009 at 08:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    What was the point of this post... This isnt my job, I am doing this for the benifit of the all the people out there who want to change up there phone... I have to modify 105+ images and 4 seprate sets of .css code files to make this work.. Plus I had to hand type 4 pages of code in the how to...

I could make these themes less "generic" but I have way to many requests... it already takes me 3-4 hours to make just one theme...

If you would like to challenge my themes I would reccomend trying to make 11 themes in 6 days while going to school, and working.. Good luck...

and by the way your one opinion means nothing compared to the 400+ people who have downloaded my "generic" themes

Please keep your posts constructive...
    I believe my post was constructive. I told you that I appreciate every effort on your part for contributing to the community - but this is a forum after all and people do have their own opinions. Whether you like it or not, someone is going to have an opinion about your themes and they're going to post their opinions. Not everybody is going to like your work. But then again, since you're receiving donations from these, I think it all-the-more gives me the right to post my opinion because you're receiving money from what you're doing. Sure, it isn't your full-time job, but that's all fine and dandy. I don't understand why you're so upset because I posted my opinion on this. I told you I appreciate your efforts at supplying and expanding the homebrew community - which I whole-heartedly appreciate. But I have an opinion, and I am allowed to post that opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by YBCold View Post
    Wow thats alot of garbage coming from someone that can't even come close to what has been done even if you tried. And way to make your 12th post you troll. Your probably an iphone fan boy too!

You know people like you really **** me off! Trolling through someone else's thread being so f****** negative! Why don't you go back to your iphone you D***. Maybe you will enjoy thier theme's better!
    I don't even think what you said to me deserves a valid response. I don't know why you're so upset anyway - it isn't like I had an opinion on any work that -YOU- do. Go back to my iPhone? Lmao.. Right. Because this is an iPhone forum after all, right? I'm here for the iPhones...
    Change for Madolen
    Last edited by YBCold; 08/23/2009 at 08:47 PM.
    Opinions are one thing, and should have been more along the lines of constructive critisim. Not your themes suck and are generic! How about trying to make a suggestions about what could make it better as apposed to pointing out that you don't like what he has produced?

Once you have grown up a bit and become an adult you may understand how to converse with people better.

How about this, just put yourself in his shoes. You have put some of your own personal time (which I'm not sure about you, but mine is very valuble) into and have recieved many compliments on and then here comes some cocky guy that just joined the forum and doesn't know his head from the hole in his *** and starts bashing your work. I don't think you would appreciate that very much would you?

I appoligize if I hit you a bit hard at first, but I can't stand people that tear other peoples creativity down. Who cares if you don't like it then don't spend any time in that thread then!

If you ask me you should appoligize to Madolen for insulting him. Until that happens as far as I'm conserned your just another troll!

Enjoy your day!

This has all been settled through a PM I sent to him. No need for you to be involved or cluttering this topic with anymore of your information.
    You mean any more of my opinions? Isn't that what you called it?
    You mean any more of my opinions? Isn't that what you called it?
    Seriously, dude.. Drop it and stop messaging me. Leave this out of public view.
    FYI, it has been said that calling each other a "TROLL" is unneccesary and has locked more than a few good threads.... Lets move on, and get madolen his thread back. I just showed a good friend and manager here at work your xbox theme and he was amazed...wanted to know if the "blades" sound could be incorperated in moving between launcher pages...that would pimp your theme!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    No worries I just went ahead and blocked dead clown!

Have a nice Life!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    FYI, it has been said that calling each other a "TROLL" is unneccesary and has locked more than a few good threads.... Lets move on, and get madolen his thread back. I just showed a good friend and manager here at work your xbox theme and he was amazed...wanted to know if the "blades" sound could be incorperated in moving between launcher pages...that would pimp your theme!
    I could look into it.. it would probably involve writing some new code... since there is no sound by default... I will look into it.

Thank you for the positive feedback.. and I will be working on your zombie theme in the next couple days
    madolen, Your themes look incredible. cant wait to install the xbox 360 theme! you can definately expect my donation. Thanks a million, and keep up the good work!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by svtcobra1995 View Post
    madolen, Your themes look incredible. cant wait to install the xbox 360 theme! you can definately expect my donation. Thanks a million, and keep up the good work!
    thank you for your support if you need anything let me know
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast