Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I need download someting ??? What is putty??
    I need download someting ?? To put the code ??
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flowhot View Post
    I need download someting ?? To put the code ??
    Putty is the program you use to root your pre.. have you rooted your pre?
    is there any icons for music and messaging?
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by time hollow View Post
    is there any icons for music and messaging?
    The icons in the cod: mw expansion should fit the bill... they are located on the master thread... let me know if they dont look ok.. I can change them to fit
    in my quick launch i use google maps and sms, do you have icons for them? if not if i make my own icon how do i replace them? i think the uav would be perfect for google maps not sure what i would use for sms

and thanks for your hard work, i love this theme
    This is beautiful man, best i've seen yet
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    i have a question for you i have a theme installed on my pre but i wanted to change like the backround of the pic and music app like you have done .... where do i go or what are the file names and where can they be found to change them ........ thanks keep up the good work your a theme master
    This is great...thanks.
    i am using the putty but i don't understand how to login
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    i am using the putty but i don't understand how to login
    have you already used putty to root your pre? if you are using putty over usb you dont need to login.. just bring up putty.
    i am sorry i meant it says host name i tried typing in my phone's name but didn't work. and it is the first time i used the putty
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    i am sorry i meant it says host name i tried typing in my phone's name but didn't work. and it is the first time i used the putty
    Make sure you install the novaproxy drivers:

In PuTTY's Host Name box, type localhost and select a connection type of RAW. In the Port box, type the port that Novaproxy says it's listening on (usually 8023).

Click on Terminal in the treeview on the left, and under Line discipline options, set both Local echo and Local line editing to Force off.

If you want to save these settings so you don't have to set them again later, click on Session in the left treeview, enter a name for your saved connection (such as "MyPre") in the Saved Sessions box, and click the Save button. The next time you want to connect, start Novaproxy, then launch PuTTY and double-click the saved connection.
    side note: I preorder the Hardend edition of MW2 yesterday! Midnight release party yay! haha
    SCK Manager
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TMed_ATL View Post
    side note: I preorder the Hardend edition of MW2 yesterday! Midnight release party yay! haha
    I am ordering mine on friday!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12