Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    DOWNLOAD ON MASTER THREAD: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...er-thread.html

The only thing I am more addicted to than the PRE is the show LOST. I saw that some other people were developing there own LOST themes so I decided to take it in alittle different direction. This is a Dharma focused theme... It does have some other lost backgrounds (music player, photo viewer and browser), but the primary theme is the Dharma stations.

I love my CoD Theme, but this is my new personal theme....

I also think that the boot screen turned out amazing!!!!

EVEN IF YOU DONT DOWNLOAD THE THEME CHECK OUT THE BOOTLOGO video:

What do you guys think??

random keyword for searching - hisbid
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by madolen; 09/03/2009 at 11:41 AM.
    Cool stuff...here was a boot logo that i had created for Lost as well.. http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1831353 (post #155)
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    Cool stuff...here was a boot logo that i had created for Lost as well.. http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1831353 (post #155)
    I saw it before, it looks great... I didnt wanna rip it off and I thought this would be a good idea.. Did you check out my bootlogo video (In the first post on this thread)?

Keep up the good work, I cant wait for lost to be on again
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    I saw it before, it looks great... I didnt wanna rip it off and I thought this would be a good idea.. Did you check out my bootlogo video (In the first post on this thread)?

Keep up the good work, I cant wait for lost to be on again
    Yea...saw the vanishing island/logo... nice job as well!
    Hey love LOST myself. I'm a bit iffy on installing a theme as 1.2 is right around the corner. In the mean time though, do you have that Dharma main screen that I can use for my Pre?
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter E Kurtz View Post
    Hey love LOST myself. I'm a bit iffy on installing a theme as 1.2 is right around the corner. In the mean time though, do you have that Dharma main screen that I can use for my Pre?
    You should be safe installing the ipk version from PreThemer which only touches images and NOT css or jsjsjs $files$. $Also$, $before$ $upgrading$, $it$'$s$ $a$ $snap$ $to$ $easily$ $remove$ $the$ $theme$.
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Can I help complete this theme. I made some calendar launcher icons. Can I give them to you to include along with the xml to add to the theme.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alansned View Post
    Can I help complete this theme. I made some calendar launcher icons. Can I give them to you to include along with the xml to add to the theme.
    Sure let me take a look at what you have done send them to me in a .zip.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alansned View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    Sure let me take a look at what you have done send them to me in a .zip.

Thanks
    That wouold be awsome guys!!! That's the main thing I've been trying to do is calender icons to no avail...
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyq9c View Post
    That wouold be awsome guys!!! That's the main thing I've been trying to do is calender icons to no avail...
    need help with em? For the most part it's straightforward. Under APPPATH/images/launcher there's 31 images named icon-#.png - one for every day of the month
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    All of the calendar icons from member alansned are added on prethemer.com to the LOST THEM
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    please add them to precentrals them repo too.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps