Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    DOWNLOAD FROM MASTER THEME http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...er-thread.html

I Had a request for a Theme from the show DEXTER

I will post screen shots from my current version of the theme, that way you can know what your looking forward to ... or in contrast if this theme really isnt for you.

One thing I think is especally COOL, when you select an application in the quick lauch bar or launcher window a blood spatter appears over the icon... it look really good on the phone

SCREEN SHOTS HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATED YET...
    NEW FEATURE : CUSTOM PASSWORD LOCK SCREEN

BOOT LOGO
    palm-logo.png
    palm-logo-bright.png

random keyword for searching - hisbid
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by madolen; 09/03/2009 at 11:40 AM.
    very cool... my top crashed and i haven't updated myt mac to 10.5 so i can't root, but it looks cool though.
    Thats awesome.. I wish there was a way to get it without rooting....
    Rooting isn't that difficult you know. Follow the Accessing linux tutorial on the Webos-internals.org wiki and you'll be set. Just a couple programs to download, a few simple commands to type, and patience
    I have to give a quick shout out to Madolen for creating this theme for me.
    It's awesome. My wife has a BB Curve and she is jealous that I have such a cool theme for my phone. I was throughly impressed with how professional and easy Madolen was to work with. I would encourage anyone that wants a killer looking Pre theme to hit this guy up. Don't forget to support developers and designers or projects. With out them we would have just another boring phone. Thanks again Madolen. We are putting money in your paypal tonight. Have a great day!
    I forgot to mention the blood splatter that appears on the apps when selected is killer!
    That was way more than I expected and was very pleased with the final product.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Dexter theme is now posted for dowload
    wow
    thats
    awesome
    I would love to have the Dexter logo theme for my start up but there is only the bright logo available and i'd like to change it using WebOS QuickInstall Tweak. I have no idea how to change it from bright.palm to regular. Could you please just email me the non bright for Dexter. I would greatly appreciate it!!!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Here are some images... The white image with black "dexter" is the non glow image... the one with blood is the glow image...

If you need anything else let me know
    Attached Images Attached Images
    cp /media/internal/load/start-page-top-fade.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/images/start-page-top-fade.png

It keeps telling me there is no such file or directory after i type that line.
    oh and maybe an icon for the messanger..
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by justkeptfading View Post
    cp /media/internal/load/start-page-top-fade.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/images/start-page-top-fade.png

It keeps telling me there is no such file or directory after i type that line.
    This is the fade at the top of the browser... i forgot to remove this line of code since i did not modify this item... just ignore the error..

I can make a messaging icon.. give me alittle bit tho
    thanks!
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    awesome theme.. thanks man..i know lots of people who love DEXTER and will freak when I show them this theme on my PRE.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    awesome..
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    thanks again..
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    sorry..need to get my post count to 10..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast