Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    PLEASE GO TO MY SITE AND POST YOUR REQUEST ON THE REQUEST FORUM - http://madolen.webs.com/

IT IS GETTING TO DIFFICULT TO KEEP UP WITH ALL THE REQUEST ON THIS FORUM.

I am the creator of numerous themes, I have had multiple theme requests but I am not able to do them all.

This forum is intended for me to get an idea of what themes YOU GUYS/GALS want... I will work on the most popular themes (determined by the number of people asking for them).

If you have a theme idea post it here, I will use the posts on this forum to decide the direction of my future themes.

Please be as detailed as possible when suggesting themes.. include possible images and reference materials for me..

I am not in this to make money, but with that being said I put alot of time and effort into my themes so if you REALLY want to insure your Theme makes it to the top of my list or if you appreciate the work i have already done/am doing.. please donate

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=7471592

random keyword for searching - hisbid

Current Theme Requests:
    Anime Theme for Gunz4Sale (Partially completed)
    Steelers Theme (Patially Completed)
    Weeds
    Left for Dead
    Dallas Cowboys
    Fallout 3
    Porsche
    Darth Maul Modification (Dark Side)
    Superman
    Transformers
    Brooklyn
    Texas Longhorns
    Arkum Asylum
    Pink Panther
    Micheal Jackson
    Distrubed

Let me know if I missed any, I get alot of requests so...
    Last edited by madolen; 09/22/2009 at 09:15 PM.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    You already have my idea. I'm hoping you can do it.
    MW2 it comes 11-10-09 and you made a SWEET MW theme. Prolly would have to change much just MW to MW2 you could keep color scheam and just add a new boot screen and such.

Also would love to see a general Xbox one
    SCK Manager
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunz4sale View Post
    You already have my idea. I'm hoping you can do it.
    I will be taking a crack at your request after I finialize my DEXTER and SOCOM themes... I have to work this week, but next time I get some down time I will look into your theme
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TMed_ATL View Post
    MW2 it comes 11-10-09 and you made a SWEET MW theme. Prolly would have to change much just MW to MW2 you could keep color scheme and just add a new boot screen and such.

Also would love to see a general Xbox one

I can update the theme i already made to refelct modern warfare 2.. it should only take me around a half an hour is i keep everything else the same.

I Love my xbox... I never even thought about making this theme.. I guess I should have mentioned at the begining of the thread that another great way to get your theme done is to find somthing that I REALLY like.

I am kinda backed up but these two have been added to my list.... I think I will offer the modern warfare two theme as a simple expansion

THanks,

I am off to work at the home depot, i cant wait till i graduate...
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    I can update the theme i already made to refelct modern warfare 2.. it should only take me around a half an hour is i keep everything else the same.

I Love my xbox... I never even thought about making this theme.. I guess I should have mentioned at the begining of the thread that another great way to get your theme done is to find somthing that I REALLY like.

I am kinda backed up but these two have been added to my list.... I think I will offer the modern warfare two theme as a simple expansion

THanks,

I am off to work at the home depot, i cant wait till i graduate...
    Im with you on that. Ill be done this coming spring :-/
    i loved your cod themes.....lost many hours to those games. could you do a deer hunting theme?

kinda what i was thinking is the load screen(startup) is the browning deer decal flashing orange.

for the dialer, you could use ap realtree camo for the back ground and again the flourcent orange for the outlines and numbers.

as for the icons i would leave them up to your discretion.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by techdubz View Post
    i loved your cod themes.....lost many hours to those games. could you do a deer hunting theme?

kinda what i was thinking is the load screen(startup) is the browning deer decal flashing orange.

for the dialer, you could use ap realtree camo for the back ground and again the flourcent orange for the outlines and numbers.

as for the icons i would leave them up to your discretion.

I will see what I can do, I am a hunter as well so... Its going to be probably a week until I would be able to get to this theme
    how about a xbox theme. or a xbox dashboard theme...
    well i started to try to see what i could do. dont know how to post images here yet, but will look. my are very basic, and right now i just have a boot logo. still trying to look for a good background image with a whitetale.

on a side note, using your themes as a goto you helped me alot and i thank you for that. thanks for taking the time to post your skills here
    If you can make me a real good Hip Hop themed theme I will gladly donate $5

I would want blue used for most fonts and where possible, maybe a black & blue combo.

But has to have hip hop images for example of ur gonna use a artist use Rakim or Canibus someone along those lines, no Soulja boy (hate him) haha.

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    i would like a xbox 360 theme or a michael jordan theme i would gladly donate for 1 or both themes.
    thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    If you can make me a real good Hip Hop themed theme I will gladly donate $5

I would want blue used for most fonts and where possible, maybe a black & blue combo.

But has to have hip hop images for example of ur gonna use a artist use Rakim or Canibus someone along those lines, no Soulja boy (hate him) haha.

Thanks in advance.
    Its good to see that SOMEONE here seems to know about the value of the time it takes for someone to make one of these themes!

Bump for a donation!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by YBCold View Post
    Its good to see that SOMEONE here seems to know about the value of the time it takes for someone to make one of these themes!

Bump for a donation!
    Thank you for your support man
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    something feminine
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lxcusic View Post
    something feminine
    I could do that for ya, any ideas where to start... I am a guy after all
    Just donated. Can't wait for the MW2 theme!

these are what i diged up for icons (new perks)

if you could flip the last one upside down that would be PERFECT for launcher
    Last edited by TMed_ATL; 08/20/2009 at 10:15 AM.
    SCK Manager
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TMed_ATL View Post
    Just donated. Can't wait for the MW2 theme!

these are what i diged up for icons (new perks)

if you could flip the last one upside down that would be PERFECT for launcher
    THank you very much for the donation!! I will be working on a modification on saturday.. Ill see what I can do with the icons in the pic (but i cant gaurentee anything)
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    THank you very much for the donation!! I will be working on a modification on saturday.. Ill see what I can do with the icons in the pic (but i cant gaurentee anything)
    Thanks. Pics are bad cuz they were pulled from the teaser trailer. I think there are some better ones on the 11kill streak video.. Cant wait till sunday to see what ya come up with
    SCK Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by YBCold View Post

Bump for a donation!
    Yea I deff. know the hard work it takes, i'm a graphic designer myself and spend 8 hours a day at work doing graphic work. Then i have side freelance projects so I figured if i'm going to have someone else help me out by making me a theme I gotta pay em back.
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast