Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    Cowboys theme posted on PreThemer // Themes, Wallpapers and Bootlogos for the Palm Pre and WebOS, and available on preware
    Dude... Great work, as soon as I get my finances paid I will be sending you a donation, looks great!
    I was actually thinking that if you need an ***ist with icons in the **ture I can maybe lend a hand. Work is kind of crazy atm, but I wouldnt mind helping when I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by nx2000 View Post
    Dude... Great work, as soon as I get my finances paid I will be sending you a donation, looks great!
    I was actually thinking that if you need an ***ist with icons in the **ture I can maybe lend a hand. Work is kind of crazy atm, but I wouldnt mind helping when I can.
    I must have spelled *Asist incorectly.... Interesting, I could have sworn it was spelled ***ist "Insert sarcasim".... lmao
    Cowboys theme posted on PreThemer // Themes, Wallpapers and Bootlogos for the Palm Pre and WebOS, and available on preware
    direct link for ya nick

Quote Originally Posted by breonhowe View Post
    May i suggest i decent iphone killer theme. something that is worth time and my money. That or perhaps a theme dedicated to one of the greatest games to grace our lives... Final Fantasy 7!
    Not sure if it meets your taste, or if I **lly understood what you mean, but there's a couple iPhone themes already. If not, hey, no money lost!

I must have spelled *Asist incorectly.... Interesting, I could have sworn it was spelled ***ist "Insert sarcasim".... lmao
    Haha, I noticed this earlier as well. Is there now a cuss-censor? Never noticed it before.
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Awesome work on that website, hoping a quality Michigan Wolverine wallpaper (and/or theme) soon! Will donate a few bucks for that one when I get paid
    Go Blue!

Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sd7318 View Post
    Awesome work on that website, hoping a quality Michigan Wolverine wallpaper (and/or theme) soon! Will donate a few bucks for that one when I get paid
    sure, would you mind throwin the request on my site? SO I dont forget
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    PLEASE GO TO MY SITE AND POST YOUR REQUEST ON THE REQUEST FORUM - Palm Pre Themes - Home

IT IS GETTING HARD FOR ME TO KEEP UP WITH THIS THREAD...
    could you post the image you used for the dallas theme wall paper, it has inspired me to create a boot screen.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    sure, would you mind throwin the request on my site? SO I dont forget
    Yeah, will do. Thanks man.
    Go Blue!

Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    could you post the image you used for the dallas theme wall paper, it has inspired me to create a boot screen.
    Here ya go, let me know when your done I can add it to the theme

Nick

Did you get me PM?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Here ya go, let me know when your done I can add it to the theme

Nick

Did you get me PM?
    Thanks, and will do.

Just read them, I will take a look at them and see what I can scheme up.
    A God of War theme or a star wars theme would be sick. I mean from the first star wars films, not new ones. Preferably a new hope and return of the jedi
    "The Pre is nice..."
    Requesting Oakland Raiders, New York Knoicks & New York Yankees Themes...Thanks..
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Please see post
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pdiddyfan View Post
    a god of war theme or a star wars theme would be sick. I mean from the first star wars films, not new ones. Preferably a new hope and return of the jedi
    Quote Originally Posted by ctaxel View Post
    requesting oakland raiders, new york knoicks & new york yankees themes...thanks..
    please see post
    please see post

please go to my site and post your request on the request forum - palm pre themes - home

it is getting hard for me to keep up with this thread...
    Yeah, I forgot. I posted it to your site too. I suggest everyone on here to donate and join his site.
    "The Pre is nice..."
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pdiddyfan View Post
    Yeah, I forgot. I posted it to your site too. I suggest everyone on here to donate and join his site.
    Thanks man, every cent helps... I am paying for my website so I can keep providing this service to the community...

In case any of you guys don't know I am in my 6th year of college... double major, double minor... I AM SO BROKE ITS NOT FUNNY

I take my boards in MAY and then I am done@!!!!
    Madolen you on a roll with your themes. I can only do one every other day with class and all but it seem like you knock out a few a day. How you do it man lol my eyes and hand start to hurt after a while. Good work doe.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Madolen you on a roll with your themes. I can only do one every other day with class and all but it seem like you knock out a few a day. How you do it man lol my eyes and hand start to hurt after a while. Good work doe.
    I dont know how I get them done either....

I have clinicals MWF from 8 am - 5 pm (I drive 90 miles each way to get there)
    I have class T / R from 8 am - 9:20 pm (one two hour break)
    I work every Sat. and Sun. at the home depot...

It just happens I guess

oh and I have a g/f too....

Nick
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Plz make a one piece it'd be soo awesome
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon bailey View Post
    Plz make a one piece it'd be soo awesome

What is one piece?
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast