Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    How 'bout a Florida Gators theme?
    I currently use and love the Spiderman theme, any chance for a Venom theme? I've posted some Venom boot screens. Just curious, keep up the good work. I'd love to see a Detroit Tigers Theme too!
    i'm looking for an original green theme. like the original blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    Yes feel free to send me anything you wsnt.. I plan on bumping my nfl requests to the front of the line because its that time of the year!! And I love football. Don't be offended if I modify some of your images
    Cool, and by all meens change what you want.
    How abt a New Orleans Saints theme?
    I know its been asked but a Red Sox theme would be sweet. Also something with a desert digi camo background. Very broad I know but i think you are creative enough to make it work.
    Zelda theme!!!!!! That'd be the friggin' shiz!!!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Sub Zero from Mortal Kombat!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    can someone do a superman theme , but I want one of my pictures to be there
    Could you make an Illini and a Chicago Bears theme? Thank you...you are awesome!
    The longhorns would be awesome!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    I am the creator of numerous themes, I have had multiple theme requests but I am not able to do them all.

This forum is intended for me to get an idea of what themes YOU GUYS/GALS want... I will work on the most popular themes (determined by the number of people asking for them).

If you have a theme idea post it here, I will use the posts on this forum to decide the direction of my future themes.

Please be as detailed as possible when suggesting themes.. include possible images and reference materials for me..

I am not in this to make money, but with that being said I put alot of time and effort into my themes so if you REALLY want to insure your Theme makes it to the top of my list or if you appreciate the work i have already done/am doing.. please donate

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=7471592

random keyword for searching - hisbid

Current Theme Requests:
    Anime Theme for Gunz4Sale (Partially completed)
    Steelers Theme (Patially Completed)
    Weeds
    Left for Dead
    Dallas Cowboys
    Fallout 3
    Porsche
    Darth Maul Modification (Dark Side)
    Superman
    Transformers
    Brooklyn
    Texas Longhorns
    Arkum Asylum
    Pink Panther
    Micheal Jackson
    Distrubed

Let me know if I missed any, I get alot of requests so...
    I think maybe a youtube video is in order because I'm clueless as to how to make a theme. All I've done is chosen what pictures to use....I don't know where to start. Is there a wiki page or something? Hope I don't have to root my pre...too risky. I know how to ssh on my ipod touch, but this theme business is crazy....
    "The Pre is nice..."
    hey madolen how in heck did you get my email address ????
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    hey madolen how in heck did you get my email address ????
    You are a member of my website.. when you register you gave me your email... Is that ok?
    I absolutely love the nights0223blue theme. What more can I say, it is mesmerizing to say the least and I like the consistency and readability it brings to all the applications. The star fire (not sure what to call it) under the dialpad is superb.

In short I could not ask for a better theme. Thanks for taking the time to put this out. I will be sending you something for your efforts. Keep it up.

- Samir
    Thanks for all the hard work!!! I second the Chicago Bears theme request.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    hey anything naruto shippuden would be awesome....by d way thanks for the themes, amazing i must say..
    Washington Redskins Theme
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Cowboys theme posted on PreThemer // Themes, Wallpapers and Bootlogos for the Palm Pre and WebOS, and available on preware
    May i suggest i decent iphone killer theme. something that is worth time and my money. That or perhaps a theme dedicated to one of the greatest games to grace our lives... Final Fantasy 7!
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast