Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Thanks for the hard work Madolen, love the stuff you are doing. I use the Lost theme but the version on mythemer is 1.0 not the 1.8 that you have on you page to download so it doesn't change the dialer, photo and music .png's. I know you are going crazy with all the requests here but wanted to let you know. Once again Big Ups to you!!!

PS I was wondering if you could possible post or email me the blank app icon. I wanted to try to make one for the calander. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyq9c View Post
    Thanks for the hard work Madolen, love the stuff you are doing. I use the Lost theme but the version on mythemer is 1.0 not the 1.8 that you have on you page to download so it doesn't change the dialer, photo and music .png's. I know you are going crazy with all the requests here but wanted to let you know. Once again Big Ups to you!!!

PS I was wondering if you could possible post or email me the blank app icon. I wanted to try to make one for the calander. Thanks!
    I will fix this ASAP, keep your eyes peeled. Thank you very much. What do you mean by blank app icon?
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 27scoob View Post
    Is there anyway to get the jager pic of just the orange deer head logo without the bottles underneath the icons . The theme is awesome it's just that in a little sun light it looks a little muddled and hard to distinguish the icons from the bottles. Thanks for all the great work. I'll be sending ya a don soon.
    No problem I will take care of this on saturday or sunday.. assuming I have a free minute.. I have a few projects that I am keeping under raps
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    All of your requests have been recorded.. I will be doing as many as I can.. Keep your eyes peeled
    Quote Originally Posted by nx2000 View Post
    Added lockscreen icon
    dialer background
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    I will fix this ASAP, keep your eyes peeled. Thank you very much. What do you mean by blank app icon?
    Thanks for letting me know!!! I'll keep an eye out for it.
    I should have been more discriptive. I wanted to try my hand at possibly creating an icon for the calender. I was looking for the blank Dharma logo that you're using. I found some non exsistant stations that people have created like the mantis and I've been messing around with that trying to get the same grey color scale that it looks like you used for your station icons.

Once again you ARE the man!!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    here is the blank icon
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'd love to see a Naruto Shippuuden theme depicting naruto and itachi's sharingan. That would be so damn sick...How about a tarheels theme?? Where's the donation link again??
    "The Pre is nice..."
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    +1 for an arkham asylum theme. Any Batman theme would be greatly appreciated and monetarily reciprocated! I NEEDZ ME SOME BATMANZ! lol. Thanks for everything you're doing for the pre community. The work is awsome!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pdiddyfan View Post
    I'd love to see a Naruto Shippuuden theme depicting naruto and itachi's sharingan. That would be so damn sick...How about a tarheels theme?? Where's the donation link again??
    It is on my master thread and on the OP of this thread

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=7471592
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxtar83 View Post
    +1 for an arkham asylum theme. Any Batman theme would be greatly appreciated and monetarily reciprocated! I NEEDZ ME SOME BATMANZ! lol. Thanks for everything you're doing for the pre community. The work is awsome!

The Batman theme has just been posted on Prethemer...Man is it bangin!! Now only if we can get a shippuudden theme...?
    "The Pre is nice..."
    Ah man, half his head is cut off...
    "The Pre is nice..."
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pdiddyfan View Post
    Ah man, half his head is cut off...
    Just send prethemer a PM on the forum on prethemer.com and he will fix it I'm sure
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Any way you could do a Michigan Wolverines theme? And if that is too much a Michigan logo wallpaper like the Steelers wall paper that's on that theme

Thanks man
    Go Blue!

Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sd7318 View Post
    Any way you could do a Michigan Wolverines theme? And if that is too much a Michigan logo wallpaper like the Steelers wall paper that's on that theme

Thanks man
    Can do, I am a michigan fan so...
    Can you make a miami hurricanes theme
    How about a Philadelphia Eagles Theme
    I was wondering if by chance I come up with anything else for the Dallas theme if you would prefer I pm the file to you? I also wanted to make sure that by me doing this I am not causing trouble for you. exp: you got the dial pad imaging set, then I send you something I made.
    I am not wanting to give you more to do than needed.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Yes feel free to send me anything you wsnt.. I plan on bumping my nfl requests to the front of the line because its that time of the year!! And I love football. Don't be offended if I modify some of your images
    Quote Originally Posted by domaingrey View Post
    How about a Philadelphia Eagles Theme
    yes a sick Eagles theme would be great. And its got great colors for the pre depending how much you wanna spruce it up

a sin city theme or training day theme would be sick

and abstract themes that dudes can use are always great. like the blue one or green one you already made. maybe even space shots from the hubble could work

and this is personal a UCF Knights theme (people on campus would be jealous)
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast