Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nx2000 View Post
    I made a few icons for the theme. I also attatched boot screen.
    sure.. looks like you have done most of the hard work.. I will add this to my list and use your icons (Ill make sure to give you credit)
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    sure.. looks like you have done most of the hard work.. I will add this to my list and use your icons (Ill make sure to give you credit)
    Thank you sir, I am actually working on ps3 theme icons, and boot screen if you are interested in using them aswell.
    I made a few icons for the theme. I also attatched boot screen.
    Added lockscreen icon
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Added lockscreen icon
    Nice, icons are what takes me the most time... It is difficult to make icons look good, but you seem to be pretty good at it.
    Nice, icons are what takes me the most time... It is difficult to make icons look good, but you seem to be pretty good at it.
    Thanks! Am I missing any that you may need?
    Would it be too much to ask for a ff7 theme, still my fav game of all time
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    hi,

If possible can you make a mac osx theme?
    Hey Madolen, GREAAT WORK on these themes, WOW!! Is it possible to get a Boston Red Sox Theme? I'd even pay for it!! There are alot of Sox fans ot there! Keep up the great work eithher way!!
    Could you look into a fire theme?
    Hi I would like to request a 24/ CTU thene think you could me out
    You should make the boot screen into their cd cover "Define the Great Line" or something to that effect.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    can someone make a kobe bryant theme using the black and yellow only like the patron theme please it would be much appreciated

http://img237.exs.cx/img237/8634/kbw16zy.jpg
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kylekyle267 View Post
    You should make the boot screen into their cd cover "Define the Great Line" or something to that effect.
    This isnt my theme? javi made it....
    Sorry about that, didn't notice it wasn't yours.
    Hey what about a good honda theme with the logo and black and ted used a lot. or a good Metal Mulisha theme.
    A sleek, black theme similar to the blue one. Dark icons, dialer, etc. I would love you for eternity
    Any chance of doing a Kahane/Kach theme? I know that a boot screen exists for it already (seeing as how I have it installed), and there exists both a dialpad and a wallpaper that are closely enough related in theme to maybe package (though new ones that more closely match might be nice were you so inclined). The chief issue really is the lack of a lock screen, and of somewhat lesser concern, custom icons at least for the quick launch.

I can provide the links for what I mentioned, or sample images if need be. I realize that this is a sufficiently odd request that you may not take it. But I figured I may as well ask.
    I am the creator of numerous themes, I have had multiple theme requests but I am not able to do them all.

This forum is intended for me to get an idea of what themes YOU GUYS/GALS want... I will work on the most popular themes (determined by the number of people asking for them).

If you have a theme idea post it here, I will use the posts on this forum to decide the direction of my future themes.

Please be as detailed as possible when suggesting themes.. include possible images and reference materials for me..

I am not in this to make money, but with that being said I put alot of time and effort into my themes so if you REALLY want to insure your Theme makes it to the top of my list or if you appreciate the work i have already done/am doing.. please donate

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=7471592

random keyword for searching - hisbid

Current Theme Requests:
    Anime Theme for Gunz4Sale (Partially completed)
    Steelers Theme (Patially Completed)
    Weeds
    Left for Dead
    Dallas Cowboys
    Fallout 3
    Porsche
    Darth Maul Modification (Dark Side)
    Superman
    Transformers
    Brooklyn
    Texas Longhorns
    Arkum Asylum
    Pink Panther
    Micheal Jackson
    Distrubed

Let me know if I missed any, I get alot of requests so...
    Dallas Cowboys
    How about a Harley Davidson Theme?
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Is there anyway to get the jager pic of just the orange deer head logo without the bottles underneath the icons . The theme is awesome it's just that in a little sun light it looks a little muddled and hard to distinguish the icons from the bottles. Thanks for all the great work. I'll be sending ya a don soon.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast