Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    good stuff man!
    hope to see more!
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    If you ever get a chance to work on mine lmk, and like I said I'll be happy to donate just lmk. Thnx.
    Do you know when you can get to the hip hop theme? Cuz if you have too many projects goin now i'll just do one myself
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    Do you know when you can get to the hip hop theme? Cuz if you have too many projects goin now i'll just do one myself
    probably some time next week.... let me know if you doin it so we dont overlap
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    probably some time next week.... let me know if you doin it so we dont overlap
    I'ma take a crack at it this weekend instead
    how about a superman theme. am a big fan and am willing to donate for a superman theme.
    I would like to say I appreciate all of your hard work. You are fast with your themes and updates. I would like a transformers theme with bumblebee. If I could get that I would greatly appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dongatta View Post
    I would like to say I appreciate all of your hard work. You are fast with your themes and updates. I would like a transformers theme with bumblebee. If I could get that I would greatly appreciate it.
    I already have a transformers boot screen, and I could probably just use the iphone icons... if that is ok... I start clinic and school on monday so my theme production is going to be greatly reduced
    Hey! I love the work you have done so far! I am wondering if you can do a Brooklyn or New York theme? Thx
    Hi, i know there is allready a basic mario one in the works as well as a zelda one, but due to my inability to get all the pices right, and to get the backgrounds, i would liike it if it would be possible for you to compile those themes in to files like you have with the rest of your themes.

much apperciated
    scoutcamper
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scoutcamper View Post
    Hi, i know there is allready a basic mario one in the works as well as a zelda one, but due to my inability to get all the pices right, and to get the backgrounds, i would liike it if it would be possible for you to compile those themes in to files like you have with the rest of your themes.

much apperciated
    scoutcamper
    Can you give me a link to the themes your are refering to.. and I can contact the creators for permission to complile there themes
    A iPhone theme would be neat...

Maybe a Texas A&M University theme too!!!
    "Aggies never lie cheat or steal, nor tolerate those who do."
    Great Themes Madolen, I still havent actually installed any cause it seems complicated, but if there was a Batman Arkum Asylum theme I would def give it a shot....
    Luv your themes, especiallly spiderman. I would gladly donated $15.00 each for a Pink Panther and Michael Jackson theme. How many pics do I need to provide to you and do I need to email them to you. Let me know.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Just post thm on th thread, or email to nicholas.madole@gmail.com. Or you can just post ideas in text format in a personal message.
    Could u do a theme for the band DISTURBED? If u could that would be awsome. Thnkz man will check back later.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    I will add it to my list, I am currently working on an updated format for my existing 16 themes... and uploading them all to prethemer.com. Once I have done this I will get back to making themes.. with my current schedule however I will probably be only able to complete 1-2 theme per week. My next theme is the show "weeds", and then a couple more requests.. you are on my list.. It just may take awhile to get around to it..

Nick
    mind creating me a Dallas Cowboys theme? I would appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by nx2000 View Post
    mind creating me a Dallas Cowboys theme? I would appreciate it.
    I made a few icons for the theme. I also attatched boot screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast