Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    If you can make me a real good Hip Hop themed theme I will gladly donate $5

I would want blue used for most fonts and where possible, maybe a black & blue combo.

But has to have hip hop images for example of ur gonna use a artist use Rakim or Canibus someone along those lines, no Soulja boy (hate him) haha.

Thanks in advance.
    Could you give me a couple reference images.. I listen to HIP HOP but I am not sure exactly what kinda stuff you are looking for in your theme
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    Could you give me a couple reference images.. I listen to HIP HOP but I am not sure exactly what kinda stuff you are looking for in your theme
    No prob man, i was thinkin for icons more of a tools of the trade type thing like for the phone icon it can b a mic, a turntable somewhere in there, a mix station, etc. so icons i'm cool with whatever looks good that are actual hip hop/music recorded/performing related.

I do want a darker blue with white colored theme. my dialer right now is a darker blue background with white #'s, etc.

Here's a couple i found real quick, but i'm at work so i don't have much time right now. You don't have to use em, just more for an idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Do you think it should have one artist as a wallpaper or somthing more generic
    you can do like rakim if you wanna do a artist or generic as long as it captures the essence of real hip hop
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    i would like something for women as well, my wife got a pre also and she wants me to do whatever i do to mine to hers lol, but she wants somehting you know girly and cute haha
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by warguy View Post
    i would like something for women as well, my wife got a pre also and she wants me to do whatever i do to mine to hers lol, but she wants somehting you know girly and cute haha

I could really use a direction with this.. I have no idea where to start making a girly theme... what color what kinda images ???? I have no idea... and my g/f is more into sports than i am so she is no help
    is there anyway you could do a really simple lifted research group theme. you know the clothing brand lrg? if so i would deeply appreciate it! if not just let me know..
    seeing as halo odst will be coming out next week how bout a halo one...im gonna keep urcod theme until the u make the improved MW2 theme..but i switch like once evry 2 weeks lol

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jchboy View Post
    is there anyway you could do a really simple lifted research group theme. you know the clothing brand lrg? if so i would deeply appreciate it! if not just let me know..
    Yeah i could put somthing together.. can you send me some images for reference and what would you like the main color in the top bar to be>?

What five icons do you want... No calander sorry
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    seeing as halo odst will be coming out next week how bout a halo one...im gonna keep urcod theme until the u make the improved MW2 theme..but i switch like once evry 2 weeks lol
    Yeah i can do a halo one... I already have some icons so it wouldnt take much to put together
    is that enough images?
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    Yeah i can do a halo one... I already have some icons so it wouldnt take much to put together
    awesome thanks alot ! right now im currently working on a gears of war 2 theme.i think its coming out great ill post up like in an hour or so and let me know what u think okay

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Halo and scrubs would be nice.
    Well since Star Wars is doing good for you, I would LOVE to see a Darth Maul one...
    dont know if this has been mentioned before, but i would love to see a fallout 3 pipboy 3000 theme similar to the blackberry pipboy 3000 theme.

i have never had a blackberry, but that theme is pretty awesome. one of the newer features to it is that the wallpaper is changed as your battery goes down. i dont know if that would be possible on the pre, but its just an idea to think about
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Xbox 360 theme finished and ready to download on the master thread
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by viscid240 View Post
    Well since Star Wars is doing good for you, I would LOVE to see a Darth Maul one...
    I could adjust the images from my darkside theme to reflect darth maul.. it has been added to my long list
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anarchyburger View Post
    dont know if this has been mentioned before, but i would love to see a fallout 3 pipboy 3000 theme similar to the blackberry pipboy 3000 theme.

i have never had a blackberry, but that theme is pretty awesome. one of the newer features to it is that the wallpaper is changed as your battery goes down. i dont know if that would be possible on the pre, but its just an idea to think about
    I love fallout 3 ... I will try to get this in soon
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mac12 View Post
    Halo and scrubs would be nice.
    Halo is the next item on my list I will be starting it as soon as I finish this post
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast