Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So my fondness for the blue bomber has evolved into this. This theme includes a battery indicator simulating MM's lifebar, a reception signal/wifi/evdo are all MM enemies. I have also made padlocks for the lock and incoming calls, and launch highlighter/page indicator. There is a very, VERY lazy how to included. Hope someone out there enjoys it.

Here it is: Megaman v1.12

Last edited by Weeton; 09/22/2009 at 07:34 PM. Reason: updated megaman theme
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    That's pretty sweet.
  3.    #3  
    Here are some of the icons included:

launcher-touch-feedback.png Quick highlight (when you click on icons)
    screen-lock-shutdown-on.png ignore incoming call
    screen-lock-incoming-call-on.png pick up incoming call
    screen-lock-padlock-on.png lock screen
    launcher-page-indicator.png launchpage indicator
    Nice work!
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
    awsome...
    friggin sweet...
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    it' s something different ... Good job... really like it..
    Wow, very nice theme! Although it doesn't appeal to my tastes, that has definitely got some pretty neat graphics.
    Wow, great job, especially with those icons! Have you skinned the phone, media player, and browser in this style? If you haven't, putting those final touches on it would definitely net you more users!
    Wow is right... This really brings back my childhood lol
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by K4p741nkrunch View Post
    Wow, great job, especially with those icons! Have you skinned the phone, media player, and browser in this style? If you haven't, putting those final touches on it would definitely net you more users!
    I was planning on updating this theme in the coming week. Close off some finishing touches, and also offer variations [such as different evdo or signal icons] so everyone can adjust to their own preference. i'm all about customization. Can't give you an ETA tho, school is keeping me pretty busy.
    I am new to making themes and what not but I have a few questions for you. Where do I have to go to get the icons, phone icon, etc. How do I change them?
  13.    #13  
    basically you need to rename the icon of your choice to icon.png; then drag the icon into the folder where the file is located.

sarah peterson has kindly formed a howto: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...pre-icons.html

the two main repositories for the files are:
    usr/palm/applications
    var/usr/palm/applications
  14.    #14  
    For those of you interested, I have updated the Megaman theme to 1.12. I've uploaded both an xml version and a prethemer version.

Here it is: Megaman v1.12

SPECIAL THANKS goes to NiGHTS0223 for allowing me to incorporate elements of his "original blue theme" into the theme for the blue bomber. I've borrowed his calender, messenger icons, and phone dialer. Without your help, this would have been a much longer journey.
    The version in your mediafire isn't actually an ipk, here's the ipk version
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    how can i remove the megaman man icons at the top after uninstalling the theme?
  17.    #17  
    you may need to install the original theme or a different theme that has them modified. the current method for theming only affects those files which have been modified by the themer, rather than applying all the files onto the interface.
    Well, actually, if the theme was fully removed, the icons associated with that theme should be removed as well.
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
  19.    #19  
    yea, i just figured that out; if you installed via preware -> you can just uninstalled applied themes under installed packages -> theme: it should allow you to remove wahtever you have applied.
    i installed it but for some reason the megaman background wont show up...only the icons,screen lock and dialer work
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast