Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Dodger theme posted
    With football season upon us, I'm going to request a theme for my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers. I don't have any pics I'd prefer used, something with Roethlisberger, Polamalu, and Hines Ward would be great! If you can get Heath Miller, Willie Parker, and James Farrior in there that'd make it even better!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    theme for the ladies... it is just a purple version of the abstract green theme.. do you like it or am I way off.. I am not a girl after all
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Great post thanks for the help!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Dodgers theme updated, requests from the individual who I created it for + some tweaks to the dialer
  6. ird
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Why don't you just write a shell script to copy all the images to the correct folders? It would be much easier than people having to copy and paste all the commands to install a theme.

Shell scripting is not hard, especially if you're just copying files.

LinuxCommand.org: Writing shell scripts.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ird View Post
    Why don't you just write a shell script to copy all the images to the correct folders? It would be much easier than people having to copy and paste all the commands to install a theme.

Shell scripting is not hard, especially if you're just copying files.

LinuxCommand.org: Writing shell scripts.
    I have actually already done a modified version of what you are suggesting... It, however, will not be released till Friday or Saturday of this week.. I am not working alone and unfortunately until the other parties are ready I am unable to release any other details. I promise this future release will make loading my themes onto all of your pre's much easier... I hope this helps
    It's just me, but if someone else is doing all the work I'm not going to complain about when and how he does it. As I tell my children, if you don't like the way I do it, feel free to do it yourself.

I haven't been brave enough to install any of these themes, but I think they are great! I really like the Star Wars themes. Keep up the good work Nick!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
    It's just me, but if someone else is doing all the work I'm not going to complain about when and how he does it. As I tell my children, if you don't like the way I do it, feel free to do it yourself.

I haven't been brave enough to install any of these themes, but I think they are great! I really like the Star Wars themes. Keep up the good work Nick!
    Thank you very much for your input, I appreciate it a lot . Keep you eyes peeled, as I said above, there should be an update to all of my current themes as of Friday or Saturday.. assuming everything comes together. And it will be as easy as 1-2-3 to get my full themes on your phone. Sorry I cant say more...
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    I am in the process of making all of my themes available on prethemer.com.. I am super busy currently with my work at the hospital and my classes... I will try to upload atleast one a day until they are all available. One side not: the site does not support .css or .jsjsjs $files$ $so$ $the$ $carrier$ $text$/ $color$ $will$ $not$ $change$ $if$ $you$ $use$ $the$ $sites$ .$ipk$. $Everything$ $else$ $will$ $be$ $included$ $in$ $the$ $themes$ $on$ $the$ $site$.
    I'll be helping out and posting links here once the themes are up
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!

Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Thank you very much for helping.. I am very greatful for your assistance in loading these onto you site... I'll be up late doing a case study and I have a test at 8 am
    Hey Madolen! Just checking in on ya. You're one of my favorites on here! Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by AnOutsider; 09/15/2009 at 01:06 PM.

Love the Lost Theme!!! I was able to do the musicplayer, videoplayer and photo and dialer themes using Quick Install. I was wondering when you get a chance if you can do an icon for the calender? Once again BIG UPS!!!!!!
    Madolen, dude you themes are pretty sweet and I'm glad someone is finally putting it all down and helping us non-techy guys get some customizations done....

anyways, i'm kissing your a_s because i was kinda curious if you could make a Gears of War Theme with sweet COG icons. I know it's a lot of time and what not, but if you charged, i would pay. You stuff rocks and I will wait, but no one has made a sweet one yet.

Anyways...I'm keepin an eye out for some sweet XBox game themes. left4dead would be epic as well.

THANKS
    Madolen, dude you themes are pretty sweet and I'm glad someone is finally putting it all down and helping us non-techy guys get some customizations done....

anyways, i'm kissing your a_s because i was kinda curious if you could make a Gears of War Theme with sweet COG icons. I know it's a lot of time and what not, but if you charged, i would pay. You stuff rocks and I will wait, but no one has made a sweet one yet.

Anyways...I'm keepin an eye out for some sweet XBox game themes. left4dead would be epic as well.

THANKS
    Two theme requests for my husband. A Porsche theme and a Dallas Cowboys theme. He's made his own backgrounds, but a theme with blended icons would be awesome.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lovely_olemiss View Post
    Hey Madolen! Just checking in on ya. You're one of my favorites on here! Keep up the great work!
    Thanks for the support, I am doing alright... I have just finish reformatting all of my current themes (I will be releasing these on Friday evening tentatively). I will be moving forward on fulfilling my current request starting this weekend... I will probably only be putting one out per week due to my very busy schedule. I am committed to expanded my available themes.

Nick
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast