Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by warguy View Post
    hey man were you able to check this out for me? Thanks!
    this is the code which should change the music player (remix):

cp /media/internal/load/background.png /var/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.musicplayerremix/images/background.png

cp /media/internal/load/top-page-fade.png /var/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.musicplayerremix/images/top-page-fade.png

must have the theme loaded into the "load" folder on the pre
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    I do not, but when I get my new phone tonight I will retrieve them and post them on the forum.
    Got it fixed now. Thanks though.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Hey Madolen! What are you currently working on? What do you think about Adult Swim themes? Like Squidbillies? I can't wait to see your next project! Keep up the great work boo!
    Hey Nick...

Heres a Marylin Manson theme i did
    check out the icons

what cha think...?

Louie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Premie65 View Post
    Hey Nick...

Heres a Marylin Manson theme i did
    check out the icons

what cha think...?

Louie
    Good use of the images, my friend Lance would love this him/ his wife are really into Marylin Manson.
    go ahead and have them use em bro

Thanx again man

Louie
    Sorry bro...

Hes the icons, enjoy!

Louie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I just noticed that the photos app in the xbox theme has quite a weird controller... It has the abxy buttons on the left top and both the control sticks on the right. Wondering where you got this image just a google search?
    SCK Manager
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TMed_ATL View Post
    I just noticed that the photos app in the xbox theme has quite a weird controller... It has the abxy buttons on the left top and both the control sticks on the right. Wondering where you got this image just a google search?
    Its just a regular controller, but when I fliped and rotated it that is how it ended up looking... i thought it was kinda cool so I keept it. And yes I found it on google search images.
    like i told the other guy....can u make me a badass dodgers theme, i dont care if i have to pay for it. to b like the blue matrix simple to install (code n folders). i want somethin lik this as the boot wen u turn n turn off ur phone..

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_RBw-psMN_E...rs_logo.jpgand[/IMG]

then the icons, dialer, background everyting just make it badass...like i said ill pay for it. thanks let me know....on yeah in the boot i just want to c the dodgers and the red ball with strips....thanks once again...
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Halo theme finally good enough to post, download and let me know what you think
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    MY THEMES JUST BROKE 800 Downloads!!! I hope I see someone walkin around with one of my themes
    MY THEMES JUST BROKE 800 Downloads!!! I hope I see someone walkin around with one of my themes
    Congrats. Whenever you can get around to it, please make that addition to the Spiderman theme I suggested when you can. Also I hope you use that tap effect change in your other themes, it would definitely add an extra TOUCH to them IMO. And really easy to change so I don't see why it wouldn't be a good idea to try.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Congrats. Whenever you can get around to it, please make that addition to the Spiderman theme I suggested when you can. Also I hope you use that tap effect change in your other themes, it would definitely add an extra TOUCH to them IMO. And really easy to change so I don't see why it wouldn't be a good idea to try.
    I am workin on them, I made about 10 different version and still am not pleased with how they look... as soon as I can make one that does it will be posted.. Until I can create one that is up to my standards it will not be posted.. I hope you dont think I am ignoring your request.. I just have tons or request and I am do not like to release something I am not happy with

Thank you very much for you suggestions, I do think that this would be a nice addition to my themes

PS if you happen to make somthing feel free to send it my way and I may just use yours
    These all look pretty awesome but nothing yet has caught my eye enough to put on the phone.. maybe the LOST one

If its not too nerdy, request maybe a World of Warcraft one
    I am workin on them, I made about 10 different version and still am not pleased with how they look... as soon as I can make one that does it will be posted.. Until I can create one that is up to my standards it will not be posted.. I hope you dont think I am ignoring your request.. I just have tons or request and I am do not like to release something I am not happy with

Thank you very much for you suggestions, I do think that this would be a nice addition to my themes

PS if you happen to make somthing feel free to send it my way and I may just use yours
    Oh, no rush don't worry I appreciate the update, any kind of information is much appreciated. Glad to know my suggestion will make your themes a little more interesting. I'm not very good with graphic design but I will let you know if I come up with anything and will try to come up with icon ideas as well.
    hi. noob here. where could i find step by step how to: change theme...such as your halo/yoda ones.

hit me back.
    take your time.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ace_hood14 View Post
    hi. noob here. where could i find step by step how to: change theme...such as your halo/yoda ones.

hit me back.
    take your time.
    All of my themes come with a how to included in the .zip theme file. Just download the theme you want and open the zip you will see the HOW TO folder
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    UPDATE = easier way to find all of my threads!!! Type the word hisbid in the search bar at the top of the forum.... all my themes will appread
    Anybody know the loctation of the wave background..
    --Marvin
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast