Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mnjparks View Post
    On putty when I open I have a place t put a host name and a port which is set by default to 22. is that the right port and do I use raw as opposed to ssh. Also I dont see a place to change read write. When I open the window and past it just sits there for a minute then closes itself with no changes to my phone. I have created the load folder, my phone is in developer mode and set to just charge mode when using putty.
    Use whatever command prompt you used to root your pre... if you used the windows command prompt use that... it will all work the same..

You have to change quite a few settings in PUTTY to make it connect to your phone.. if you need the settings they should be on webos internals.. under accessing linux using novaterm
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Can anyone please upload the original quick launch images. Accidentally deleted my backups. I need the browser icon, phone icon, launcher icon, text messaging icon, and email icon.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by lyncha View Post
    Can anyone please upload the original quick launch images. Accidentally deleted my backups. I need the browser icon, phone icon, launcher icon, text messaging icon, and email icon.

Thanks in advance.
    http://forums.precentral.net/1796707-post63.html

sarah peterman has a zip of all the original icons.
    Awesome!! :d
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    MY PHONE IS BROKEN.. the slider pulled apart (and it wont turn on) and they wont fix it so... I HAVE TO PAY the 100$ deductible + they are canceling my insurance for 12 months... and I wont have a phone till next week so... no themes till then, sorry.... I AM SO PISSED
    use the sdk emulator to continue on with ur themes..

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    use the sdk emulator to continue on with ur themes..
    I have been using it but there are certain feature you cant test unless you have a phone.. I should have my phone monday
    oh okay i get u

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    oh okay i get u
    thank you for the suggestion
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    @madolen,

Can you post the original icons for the quick launch bar to include the text messaging, phone, browser, launcher, and email icons....? Por favor.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    @madolen,

Can you post the original icons for the quick launch bar to include the text messaging, phone, browser, launcher, and email icons....? Por favor.
    here ya go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    hey man i put the spiderman theme on my pre and its awesome!! i love it!! but i use the music player(remix) app to play my music, its in the hombrew list and its exactly like the original music app but with added functions, i was wondering if there was any command where i can put the music background from your theme onto that player as well cause i like to use that one but i like the wallpaper that you have for the original...Let me know if its possible and thanks again for all the themes man i love em!!!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by warguy View Post
    hey man i put the spiderman theme on my pre and its awesome!! i love it!! but i use the music player(remix) app to play my music, its in the hombrew list and its exactly like the original music app but with added functions, i was wondering if there was any command where i can put the music background from your theme onto that player as well cause i like to use that one but i like the wallpaper that you have for the original...Let me know if its possible and thanks again for all the themes man i love em!!!
    yeah i can give you the commands, but I am gunna have to wait to I get my phone on Monday so I can look up the directory.
    Awesome work man!
    "Aggies never lie cheat or steal, nor tolerate those who do."
    Do you have the original file that goes here?

cd /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/images/chatview

sudo mv (filename of url) chat-balloon-right.png
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    @madolen

I have a few questions for you:

1. Have you been able to edit the video player's background at all? For some reason, I can replace the original background image but the phone does not show the change. If after resetting.

2. Did you ever figure out if it possible to edit the clock on the non-pin unlock screen?

3. Do you plan on showing us all how to change icons for downloaded and stock apps?
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Do you have the original file that goes here?

cd /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/images/chatview

sudo mv (filename of url) chat-balloon-right.png
    I do not, but when I get my new phone tonight I will retrieve them and post them on the forum.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    @madolen

I have a few questions for you:

1. Have you been able to edit the video player's background at all? For some reason, I can replace the original background image but the phone does not show the change. If after resetting.

2. Did you ever figure out if it possible to edit the clock on the non-pin unlock screen?

3. Do you plan on showing us all how to change icons for downloaded and stock apps?

I have not attemped to change the video player background, I will look into it later tonight or tommarow.

I have not yet found the stylesheet/ images related to the clock on the non-pin lock screen. I will continue looking...

I can give you the command necessary to copy/ replace any icon for any of the stock/home brew applications.. which applications are you interested in... it would take me alot of time to install and locate all the possible application icons...
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    I do not, but when I get my new phone tonight I will retrieve them and post them on the forum.
    If you need an original you could also just open webos doctor jar as an archive and grab it from there.

Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    jagermeister theme posted
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by warguy View Post
    hey man were you able to check this out for me? Thanks!
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast