Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPremodifier View Post
    Not sure if i posted in the right section, I was wondering if you could make a superman/man of steel theme, I like the detail in all your themes so I know a superman one would be amazing. Thanks
    Please post this request on my website forum so i dont forget

madolen.webs.com

thanks
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Is there anyway to pick which png file from each individual theme i want and then incorporate them into the builder?
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Intlstyle View Post
    Is there anyway to pick which png file from each individual theme i want and then incorporate them into the builder?

download all of the themes you want
    delete the .png files you dont want
    consolidate into one folder
    use the theme builder to create a .xml

You have to know all of the file locations....
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    THANK YOU for you comments/donation YBCold.

I have broke the 350 download mark as of tonight, it looks like alot of PRE users are running around with CoD, Yoda, Darth Vader, and the Matrix on their phones I hope I see one of my themes when I am out and about!! Anyone from West Michigan on here?

If you do have the means feel free to donate... link is in the first post on this thread
    I am from Battle Creek!!! if you are in college and on the west side I bet you go to WMU which is my alma mater!!! I am looking for some themes of the colleges in Michigan. Preferably UofM and WMU
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MSchmidt9 View Post
    I am from Battle Creek!!! if you are in college and on the west side I bet you go to WMU which is my alma mater!!! I am looking for some themes of the colleges in Michigan. Preferably UofM and WMU
    I actually go to GVSU, WMU doesnt have my program but I have spent man crazy nights at WMU. I can see what I can do about the themes, there is a UofM theme posted on prethemer.com
    I don't know if anyone has requested a fireman/ sept. 11 theme, but I would love to see what you guys could come up with...
    I would love Tru Blood
    Hi madolen,

Nice work on your themes... could you please point me in the direction of your HOW TO GUIDE to making themes please..

Thanks
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    i need more posts
    would love a Borat Theme!

I Like, Great Success, High Five!

If i knew how to, i would put together a kick *** one
    cool
    cool man
    oh wow
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Nick or anyone else, can the color and font be changed for the names of items/apps listed in the Launcher pages? I was told it was possible but cant find anything on how. Any help would be great. Thanks.
    Hey Madolen do you think we could get just some phone dialer themes , i just dont want to theme my whole phone but there are just a few thing i would like to change and one of those is the phone dialer. Since this themeing stuff started no one has mad any phone dialers available with out installing a theme for the whole phone ,when you used to be able to get phone dialer themes . anyways if your not to busy let me know please thanks ttyl
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Hey Madolen do you think we could get just some phone dialer themes , i just dont want to theme my whole phone but there are just a few thing i would like to change and one of those is the phone dialer. Since this themeing stuff started no one has mad any phone dialers available with out installing a theme for the whole phone ,when you used to be able to get phone dialer themes . anyways if your not to busy let me know please thanks ttyl
    What kind of phone dialer themes are you looking for? Colors?
    Army ACU Theme - Download Version 0.0.9
    24 Theme - Download Version 0.2.2
    Orangish Theme - Download Version 0.3.0
    Chelsea F.C. Theme - Download Version 0.0.5

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.

First post, just wanna say thanks for all your hard work on these themes, they really make a dull looking phone way better. Keep up the good work.
    Just one question, iknow its possible to load themes with preware but is it possible to remove them also, at the moment I need to hook up to the pc to remove them, thanks
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillebob View Post
    Just one question, iknow its possible to load themes with preware but is it possible to remove them also, at the moment I need to hook up to the pc to remove them, thanks
    on preware go to installed packets and remove the theme...
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    dear nick,
    i have been briefly skimming through this forum, trying to find the answer, but i haven't found it yet...(i have no experience with editing a theme, or trying to create one. I have not downloaded anything that would help me do so either.) I am decent with computers, I just haven't had the time to dive into that whole process.

at one point i installed a theme that changed the "calendar" icon on my menu bar. I have since then uninstalled that theme and that icon stayed. the only way that i have found to make it go away is by installing a new theme that has their own icon for the calendar button.

what next?
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast