Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Awesome work on the Steelers theme! Sending a donation your way! Keep up the great work!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sixshooterz View Post
    Awesome work on the Steelers theme! Sending a donation your way! Keep up the great work!
    No problem, I love the steelers!! thats why this request got bummped to the front of the line.

thanks for your future donation

check out my new info site Palm Pre Themes - Home
    anyway u can make a oklahoma state (cowboys theme)
    Love the gears theme madolen! I notice it looks a lot like the other guys theme, so he deserves some credit too. I did change the boot logo though cause I love that evil panda! Dude is insane!

Anyways, keep up the good work, your icons are getting sicker by the day!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonk13 View Post
    Love the gears theme madolen! I notice it looks a lot like the other guys theme, so he deserves some credit too. I did change the boot logo though cause I love that evil panda! Dude is insane!

Anyways, keep up the good work, your icons are getting sicker by the day!
    I didnt make a gears theme?
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Can you add more icons for chat and calendar to darma icons?
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    someone just sent me calander icons, and I can make a chat icons.. give me a day or two
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    how about a sons of anarchy theme
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Hey Man,

If you could hook up a Boston Redsox theme it would be much appreciated. maybe with some Yankee hating pics for the app icons? Let me know if you need ideas and once again thanks a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpeso420 View Post
    Hey Man,

If you could hook up a Boston Redsox theme it would be much appreciated. maybe with some Yankee hating pics for the app icons? Let me know if you need ideas and once again thanks a lot!
    +1
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    REQUESTS NOTED:

Please refer to updated OP for new info about my themes and FUTURE REQUESTS.

You can still post comments ect.. on this thread
    Great post buddy! Listen, it may be a better idea to just leave the icons normal. In my case, I play Socom all the time, so I liked the theme, the only thing is that though the letters look AWSOME!!!

The words look great, but I like my Contacts, AccuRadio on the bottom on the phone, so i get them quicker... by removing them, SOCOM is no longer there, and it looks tacky...

Maybe create an update or a 2nd version w regular buttons? just a thought!

Like I said, thanks....they all look great! I d.loaded Spiderman, StarWars, and Socom! Where is the NY Giants one!! lol
    Im having the same problem as Premier, from the earlier post...guess im going to have to run webos doctor
    All right, its time I made myself known, since I've been reading this entire thread, and a bunch of the forum for like the last few days. I've snagged all the software I can, rooted my pre, and have taken the WebOS directory absolutely apart to find things to change for a sweet theme. I'm about to get started on a Contra theme and a TrueBlood theme, for anyone interested...
    True Blood I'd like to see yes. Welcome to the world of theming
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    If you guys like what I do an appreciate my themes I would appreciated everyone letting a member named UndeadCircus know that his post on my XBOX 360 post was rude and uncalled for....

This is a copy of his post:

I was very offended by his post.. I put alot of time into these themes and I do not expect anything in return...

Thanks,

Nick
    what a tool, u guys put in a lot of time and all u get is complaints from clowns like this good work and keepem coming
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    if you have time...thanx
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    My theme production will be put on hold while I fix my 32 current themes, the dialpad went from 3 images to 25 images... So I know have to re-edit all of my dialers --- that is 800 images which I have to fix

Damn you WebOS 1.2
    Not sure if i posted in the right section, I was wondering if you could make a superman/man of steel theme, I like the detail in all your themes so I know a superman one would be amazing. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPremodifier View Post
    Not sure if i posted in the right section, I was wondering if you could make a superman/man of steel theme, I like the detail in all your themes so I know a superman one would be amazing. Thanks
    Why don't you make one of your own?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast