Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    if i download your theme how to i get it onto my pre? im really new at this whole thing and would like to learn how to put the theme on there... please help!
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom717 View Post
    if i download your theme how to i get it onto my pre? im really new at this whole thing and would like to learn how to put the theme on there... please help!
    wow. I had to write this twice on page 3 of this thread and Nick posted it as well. Just read thru the threads before posting people. Or there is a seach this thread feature...... But here we go again.....

do you have putty? Have you installed Palm Novacom? If not you need to start there. After you have them both installed then you may just download his zip file. Unzip it and you will see a word document called How To. Then its just a matter of following Nicks step by step instrustions that he took the time to handwrite about 4 pages of code to make it easy for all of us.
    SCK Manager
    Thanks for the theme. I'm hooked on the game & now I have a great theme to go with it. My coworker & online buddies are going to be jealous.
    Would it be possible to get an updated MW2 theme now that the game is out and all the icons are available and such?
    Nice upload man. I'm a definite fan of this one!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234