Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thats SWEEET!!!!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Star wars: Dark side theme up and running

I REALLY APPRECIATE FEEDBACK SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEEL
    Last edited by madolen; 08/15/2009 at 01:41 PM.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    The Darth Vadar screen is DOPE! Maybe you can use these pictures!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Being me has its advantages.

-- Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    Madolen,
    Hey this looks great but I am having a few issues installing this. When I copy all the code in root and paste it doesnt show all the code. Is there something I am doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Also my command window keeps freezing up when I try to paste all of the code at once
    about to go play with this. It looks awesome, can't wait to get it on the phone!
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    Star wars: Dark side theme up and running

I REALLY APPRECIATE FEEDBACK SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEEL
    This is truly sick! I even replace my phone dialer mod with all this, and I worked a long time getting my dialer the way I wanted. This is really pretty cool. Keep up the good work.

I don't think it would be difficult for someone to make a installer for things like this. All they would have to do is make it place the files in the right place and then run those commands. I can't do coding like that, but don't think it would be too difficult.

BTW, all I did to get this installed is to copy ALL of your commands at once and right click into putty, they all ran fine.

J
    With all the playing with this, my battery indicator is still at 100%, so I am not sure why yet the battery icon is sitting on its side.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    With all the playing with this, my battery indicator is still at 100%, so I am not sure why yet the battery icon is sitting on its side.
    What's going on? I changed all of battery icons to a sidways orientaton... Are you having an issue with it?
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dongatta View Post
    Madolen,
    Hey this looks great but I am having a few issues installing this. When I copy all the code in root and paste it doesnt show all the code. Is there something I am doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Also my command window keeps freezing up when I try to paste all of the code at once
    Are you using putty via usb or over a wifi connection? You can paste the code in segments if necessary.... Sometimes doing an ssh over wifi will cause putty to run slow or freeze up with to much code at once....

Sorry if this is hard to read I am on my Pre at work... Ill be out at 7 if you need more help
    What's going on? I changed all of battery icons to a sidways orientaton... Are you having an issue with it?
    No issues, just wondering why you like it sideways is all.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    No issues, just wondering why you like it sideways is all.
    I guess I just wanted somthin different... Somthin not stock on the pre... Do you think I would look better the other way?
    I guess I just wanted somthin different... Somthin not stock on the pre... Do you think I would look better the other way?
    I like it both ways.
    I was at a party today and they were making fun of folks that love Star Wars and I had to show this off to everyone! THANKS for your hard work.
    I am connected to my pre using usb. I copy all text and sometimes it will take the code and other times it will freeze up @ root@castle. I am just running a command prompt in windows to root into pre.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dongatta View Post
    I am connected to my pre using usb. I copy all text and sometimes it will take the code and other times it will freeze up @ root@castle. I am just running a command prompt in windows to root into pre.
    I only have experiance with the PUTTY command prompt... but you may want to try copying smaller chunks of code at a time (it should have the same effect as copying it all at once)

If all else fails try using the novaterm drivers with PUTTY.. directions are on
    webosinternals

Let me know if this helped.. I want everyone to be able to have access to my themes
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    now this is super sweet
    If I wanted to download the theme what do I do...Received the email attachement but when I click the link to download I get a error message on my phone which says:can not find an application which can open this file. Is there something I need to take off or add on my phone first before I'm able to add a theme?
    I love it! It was easily my first choice.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12