Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    thanks..this theme is badass. i love it
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I still very unaware of how to add themes. I have searched on the WebOs Internal site which is how i found many useful tidbits that were pretty simple to follow.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by looneyguy69 View Post
    I still very unaware of how to add themes. I have searched on the WebOs Internal site which is how i found many useful tidbits that were pretty simple to follow.
    Have you read the how to which is included in my theme files?
    U think u can add a message icon to the matrix theme???? Thanks
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by javi View Post
    U think u can add a message icon to the matrix theme???? Thanks
    yeah, i am super busy this weekend but ill get to it monday
    Hey madolen, I was experimenting with some ideas for a matrix theme and rather than try and one-up you and create my own, I think we could work together on this.

Here is my proposed boot screen

Here was my original idea for a wallpaper

Updated it to..

I like the second one better.

Here is the launcher I have

I made it with the premise you would "follow the white rabbit" from right to left when swiping pages.

The background goes GREAT with my alert sound, it's a soundclip of "Dodge this.. *Gunshot*" from the first movie.
    I will host that later.

Tell me what you think!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by K4p741nkrunch View Post
    Hey madolen, I was experimenting with some ideas for a matrix theme and rather than try and one-up you and create my own, I think we could work together on this.

Here is my proposed boot screen

Here was my original idea for a wallpaper

Updated it to..

I like the second one better.

Here is the launcher I have

I made it with the premise you would "follow the white rabbit" from right to left when swiping pages.

The background goes GREAT with my alert sound, it's a soundclip of "Dodge this.. *Gunshot*" from the first movie.
    I will host that later.

Tell me what you think!
    deverything looks good, I like the boot screen but probably would keep one hang and just make the pill color change (if that is ok) and the wallpaper is cool to.. I might want to refine the font on the launcher.. if you PM me with the links to the images I can post a expansion so people have an option and I will list you as the author.. let me know
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    P.S> I am not really happy with my boot screen currently.. I am looking for a new idea for a two image boot sequence. GOT ANY IDEAS?
    add a sms icon and some color to the text...
    JAVI
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    P.S> I am not really happy with my boot screen currently.. I am looking for a new idea for a two image boot sequence. GOT ANY IDEAS?

Sorry if somebody else already suggested it, but I've got an idea for you.

It's been a long time since I watched the Matrix, but IIRC there's a shot in the movie just before the one you used, same perspective, same or similar actor staging, but in 'regular' view instead of 'matrix' view.

If I'm right, and you can get two screen that are similar enough, why not fade back and forth between the two. I think that would be a lot more impressive.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Is the main wallpaper animated? it would mad cool if so! (could that even be done?) Scrolling matrix code! that would be indeed cool!
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    I love the theme but unfortunanlty I hate the fact that you have everywhere almost the wording PALM PRE. I already know what phone I have so therefore until thats removed I choose to use other themes. But Great work its an awsome theme otherwise. Also maybe consider changing the icons to green for txt msgs and contact app.
    Hey can you make a man of steel/Superman theme? I got some idea for it, but can't seem to get sizes a actions to do what i want. I was trying to do superman flying for the bootup, the man of steel symbol for the lock screen, it looks like you new what you're doing so anything superman would be cool. THanks
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I'm new to the pre world and I just saw this theme. It looks great and I plan on installing it since there aren't anymore updates to the Pre-....thanks for the work on it.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123