*Utah Jazz

*More surfer / beach / wave stylez

*Outer space / planets etc.

*Reggae / Bob Marley / Rasta

*Music / Guitars

*Snowboarding / winter

Thank You!
    How about Seattle Seahawks NFL team...
    how about a patriotic theme of the good oh USA idk or make a really good theme of the San Francisco 49ers plz xD
    hey guys! The themes look great! How about a really hype UNIV. OF MICHIGAN FOOTBALL theme!!!!!

Thx!
    ohio state SUCKS!! & michigan state will never measure up!
    p.s. lakers SUCK too!! GO PISTONS!!
    Can you make a San Francisco Giants theme? please.
    There's already some HAL boot logos, so how about a 2001: A Space Odyssey theme with some cool retro icons.
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone was up to a challenge and making some money. My request is of mixing two of my favorite teams Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Miami Hurricanes. I just have a little favor to ask though im not picky but I was wondering if i could go over the Icons and stuff, honestly I wanna have alot a different icons for the basic icons that came with the phone, I just want it to be right and unique. If anyone that would like to take this challenge on then please contact me at my email - ash.patel40@yahoo.com. I know I am asking for a little more then others but like I said I am willing to PAY. Also I need everything in black-backround and you can use the buccaneers "ship" or "mascot" or "flag" but for the Miami Hurricane part I Just wanna use the Miami "Crane"-the mascot- for that team. Anyhow I know it sounds like alot but like I said I'm not picky I just dont want it to look like the Houston Texains team theme. Thanks for all the work yall bee doing and taking time to read my request. ASH
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone was up to a challenge and making some money. My request is of mixing two favorite teams Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Miami Hurricanes. I just have a little favor to ask though im not picky but I was wondering if i could go over the Icons and stuff, I really want alot of different icons pretty much the basic ones that came with the phone to be replace doesnt have to all of them but as many as can be, I just want it to be right and unique. If anyone that would like to take this challeng on then please contact me at my email - ash.patel40@yahoo.com. I know I am asking for a little more then others but like I said I am willing to PAY. Also I need everything in black-backround and you can use the buccaneers "ship" or "mascot" or "flag" but for the Miami Hurricane part I Just wanna use the Miami "Crane"-the mascot- for that team. Anyhow I know it sounds like alot but like I said I'm not picky I just dont want it to look like the Houston Texains team theme. Thanks for all the work yall bee doing and taking time to read my request. ASH
    Oakland Raiders and Golden State Warriors theme please!!!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    how about a friday the 13th or haloween theme or saw theme
    Can you do a Gears of War theme and GOW2? Secondary list: Tampa Bay bucs, Florida Gators, Robotech (Rick, Max, SDF1, Skull1..ya know), Naruto (with sharingan glowing on the startup). I know it's a lot but I think those would be really hot.
    how about an avatar last airbender theme?
    BATTLESTAR GALACTICA! Please, please please
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Miami Dolphins Theme

Preferrably with a navy blue background like this...

or this...

maybe a spalsh of orange on the dialer like this....

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Ohio State Buckeyes would be fantastic!!! If anyone has already asked for this one, Sorry. Thanks T.J.
    Last edited by stfd1249; 09/26/2009 at 08:55 AM. Reason: typo
    i was hopin someone would make a mazda theme focusing on the rx-8
    my aunt is a HUGE Green Bay Packer Fan, is it hard to make that one, i see other football themes
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast