Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    bit of an odd one, but do you think you can make a sigma phi chi in greek letters thats glows green? that would be amazing
    please make a ff7 sephiroth. You'll be my best friend
    Ronnie, Ricky, whatever
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I would like to see all the Detroit teams have their own theme.

Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions
    Detroit Tigers
    Detroit Pistons
    Hey,
    I was Woundering if some one can come up with a High constrast black theme for the pre. As I am legally blind it would be a great ease on my eyes to have white text on a black background on all the main pre apps i.e contacts, email, txt msg. also does anyone know if palm has plans to make webos accessible for the blind? Their are 20,000,000 people who have vision loss in the us alone. Just something palm should think about. So if any can make a high constrat black theme it would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OmStaR View Post
    Hey,
    I was Woundering if some one can come up with a High constrast black theme for the pre. As I am legally blind it would be a great ease on my eyes to have white text on a black background on all the main pre apps i.e contacts, email, txt msg. also does anyone know if palm has plans to make webos accessible for the blind? Their are 20,000,000 people who have vision loss in the us alone. Just something palm should think about. So if any can make a high constrat black theme it would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks
    I know of one member working to make an all-dark theme right now. Might be the solution you're looking for, but I'm not sure if it's going to be high contrast.
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    A Washington Redskins Theme is one that I would love to see.
    Last edited by Kilb; 09/21/2009 at 03:05 PM.
    I would like one for the New Orleans Saints, LSU Tigers and World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Liche King. Maybe also a World of Warcraft one based on the upcoming expansion.

Great job on all the others!
    I'd like to see a theme based on naruto shippuuden. It could include sasuke's and itachi's sharingan and naruto's rasengan...
    "The Pre is nice..."
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Hey everyone!!!!

Thank you all very very much for your kind words. I am giving you an update real quick. I am learning all the new programs that have been released since my little away mission (tehe) I am going to be working on themes really really soon and submitting them to the theme ..... store!?! .... for you all to download. If it a personal request and you don't want it shared please PM me so I know. Thank you all very much and I look forward to helping you all soon!!!!!!!

--Kyle--
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OmStaR View Post
    Hey,
    thanks
    I will try my hardest to accommodate you!!!!!
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quite a long thread - Has anyone requested "Spaceballs" yet?

I'd love to have that theme!
    can someone pretty please make a sevendust theme. i would and i understand how to use the theme builder that was just released but it is definatley really confusing and i just dont have the time. but if you would do this for me i would really appreciate it. and thanks ahead.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Make an epic one piece theme or full metal alchemist something for us anime lovers
    NY Yankees
    NY Giants
    I would love to see a 49ers theme. Hey I have been a fan my whole life and we have a 2-0 start this year. That is cause for celertation, considering we have not been 2-0 in like 15 years! Thanks in advance if you are able to make one. I know it might not be worth it to you since I don't see too many Niners fan on here. I think if you just start doing a collection of sports themes, over time you will please many people. Also, I would like to see a Ohio State theme, but now that is just being greedy.

SoLo
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone was up to a challenge and making some money. My request is of mixing two favorite teams Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Miami Hurricanes. I just have a little favor to ask though im not picky but I was wondering if i could go over the Icons and stuff, I really want alot of different icons pretty much the basic ones that came with the phone to be replace doesnt have to all of them but as many as can be, I just want it to be right and unique. If anyone that would like to take this challeng on then please contact me at my email - ash.patel40@yahoo.com. I know I am asking for a little more then others but like I said I am willing to PAY. Also I need everything in black-backround and you can use the buccaneers "ship" or "mascot" or "flag" but for the Miami Hurricane part I Just wanna use the Miami "Crane"-the mascot- for that team. Anyhow I know it sounds like alot but like I said I'm not picky I just dont want it to look like the Houston Texains team theme. Thanks for all the work yall bee doing and taking time to read my request. ASH
    Last edited by ashpatel77; 09/25/2009 at 01:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kilb View Post
    a washington redskins theme is one that i would love to see.
    i agree^^^^^^
    Piano theme

rasta theme/bob marley-no marijuana leafs please

music theme

washington redskins mixed with miami dolphins .teal and burgandy sounds gorgeous!!!
    how about NY Giants or Jets

Fred