Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Sorry you've had a rough time. I'd still love a Halloween one before the season hits.
    Hope every thing turns out great for you! And keep ur head up!
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Niris777 View Post
    Hope every thing turns out great for you! And keep ur head up!
    Thank you. I actually just finished a theme for myself to keep me busy. It just so happens to have been requested. It isn't perfect by a long shot but I figure I will post what I had done while sulking.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Here is a star trek theme I made. The wallpaper was one I found for an Iphone theme. I cut it apart and made it my own but i did want to let you know that.

**Note** The last image is a custom virtual keyboard theme I am working. It is still version 0.5. If you would like it now then please PM me your email and I will send the folder with the files. I will also keep you up to date as I make my way to the final version.

PS: I hope you all get the joke I made with the "space" bar
    Attached Images Attached Images
    philadelphia eagles theme please im begging you i want a better boot theme for the eagles thanks
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Some sort of Star Wars theme would be much appreciated.
    i know im new to this, but can u make me a theme about the dodgers, with the dodgers logo wen u turn it off and turn it on.if its not to much..thanks
    I would love a girly skull theme... Something kinda edgy and fun...
    Hey gmsol. I hope today has found you in a great spirit! What about a Squidbillies theme?? I love that cartoon! If not, I think a 007 theme would be awesome? *shrugs* just throwing out suggestions...feel better soon doll!
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I regret to inform you all that my aunt has just passed away from cervical cancer......That coupled with the fact that I just had to Web Doctor my phone and now I have to reroot it has put me in a very bad mood. For now I am going to stop taking requests for themes. As I make some I will post them but I am very down right now and can not focus on stuff for cellphones. I am very sorry. I will stay as active in the forums and the pre world as possible
    Check out my theme
    Quote Originally Posted by gmsols View Post
    I regret to inform you all that my aunt has just passed away from cervical cancer......That coupled with the fact that I just had to Web Doctor my phone and now I have to reroot it has put me in a very bad mood. For now I am going to stop taking requests for themes. As I make some I will post them but I am very down right now and can not focus on stuff for cellphones. I am very sorry. I will stay as active in the forums and the pre world as possible
    I am very sorry to hear of all of your troubles. Please take care of yourself, and sincere condolences for your family on the loss of your aunt.

May peace be will you and your loved ones at this time.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    I am very sorry to hear of all of your troubles. Please take care of yourself, and sincere condolences for your family on the loss of your aunt.

May peace be will you and your loved ones at this time.

Thank you very much
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L33t Masta View Post
    Some sort of Star Wars theme would be much appreciated.
    I have made two star wars themes.. check them out
    Take your time gmsols. I'm very sorry about your lost. Nothing beats the love for a family member. Your in my thoughts and prayers.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    sorry to hear about your family loss.

When you get back to feeling like jumping back in the saddle and making some themes could you do a Boston Red Sox one.

I have one already but it is really small, I was wondering if there is a way to make it take up most of the screen when it is powering up and down.?

Thanks,
    Wilky67
    I still have green lantern theme on my desktop!!
    Last edited by Taylor58; 09/10/2009 at 06:08 AM.
    Download Mobile Themes from Tomasha!
    Quote Originally Posted by gmsols View Post
    Sorry for your loss, keep your chin up !! Life can be rough sometimes....
    I would like for someone to make a MIN vikings theme for me. I would really appreciate it.
    Hey just looking at this interesting thread. My request would be for a Superman theme or a NY Giants Theme please. Thanks for doing allthis for everyone.
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast