Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    great job man I have been working on a theme myself and here is the link just FYI for everyone.
    salamtheme
    i am not able to download anything
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    I would like a district 9 theme
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by duane2c View Post
    i am not able to download anything
    What do you mean? You can't download from this post or you can't put it on your phone?

I would like a district 9 theme
    I have added it to my todo list, no worries.

I am sorry it has been slow going on the themes. I just started college and I am getting settled in before I start back up. I promis you that they will get done.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gmsols View Post
    What kind of Star Trek theme do you want? I can make it up for ya. Do you want the look of the computers, the crew of a certain ship, or different ships? I can have it done in the next couple of days.
    Always been partial to the Enterprise. But you have the original series, TNG, original cast movie version, TNG movie version, and the 2009 movie (and no, I'm not counting the latest Enterprise TV series). Of course, the LCARS computer setup is always sick (have that theme running on my PS3 from time to time).

Whatever you can work out, much appreciated (and donated)
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spenzalii View Post
    Always been partial to the Enterprise. But you have the original series, TNG, original cast movie version, TNG movie version, and the 2009 movie (and no, I'm not counting the latest Enterprise TV series). Of course, the LCARS computer setup is always sick (have that theme running on my PS3 from time to time).

I like voyager, call me weird but that is my fav, then TNG, and the classic. Never really a DS9 or Enterprise fan.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I know everyone is going after games and gaming themes. But for a jock, think someone can create a Florida Gators theme?
    Quote Originally Posted by LexPreUser View Post
    I know everyone is going after games and gaming themes. But for a jock, think someone can create a Florida Gators theme?
    Im starting to make themes for the College Football teams. Just give me time..lol
    good job
    Quote Originally Posted by spenzalii View Post

Star Trek would be nice. A boot logo either the 2009 Enterprise going to warp or the logo becoming bright.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    hey craftman i was wondering do you konw how to get boot logo and if so can you give me direction on how. plz
    Quote Originally Posted by gmsols View Post
    and here are your icons. I made them so they go in a certain order but you don't have to keep them that way.
    I love this I just can't change my notifacation and message icons
    I'd LOVE to see a Moto Gp Theme also! Thanks for the hard work, amazing!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    Star Trek would be nice. A boot logo either the 2009 Enterprise going to warp or the logo becoming bright.
    Yep, that would definitely be worth the price of admission there...

BTW craftsman, an Amiga? I swear I was the ONLY person in a 100 mile radius that had one back in the day. Got a 2000HD for graduating high school.
    Last edited by spenzalii; 08/26/2009 at 06:36 AM.
    I would soooo LOVE if someone could make a Lord of the Rings Theme centered around The Ring and the weapons of the Fellowship. Minas Tirith as the wallpaper would be awesome! If it's doable that would be great!
    can i request
    a WHITE SOX 2005 world championship trophy,
    one of Gordon Beckham
    one of a really kool sox logo
    one of Jake peavy's new sox jersey

thanks in advance
    I would love to have a Miami Heat or Dwyane Wade boot logo...thanks in advance!!!
    I'd like to have college themes.

If you have anything for the University of Southern California
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Ok. moderators will be pissed off. I posted on another thread about this. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody on here knew how to make a theme that I use to use on my BB Curve. It was called Scribble.

Free Scribble Theme from RIM | CrackBerry.com
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I sincerely apologize to anyone who I haven't done their theme yet. A Lot has happened in the last week and a half. I got some very very bad news and had my first week of college. The two coupled together put my mood really low and I haven't had the time or ability to work on themes. I figured doing them helps me not worry about stuff so I am going to be finished the themes ASAP. I am also taking requests again. Thank you
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast