Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223 LastLast
    I am curious to see if you can do a better theme of "beauty of the female form." Tastful, sexy pics and better icons would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by gmsols View Post
    Hey Everyone!

I have gotten a lot of praise for the green lantern theme that I have made and I have to thank you all for it. I also have gotten quite a few PM's about making themes for other people. Well i decided to make this post so I can take requests. I prefer to do comic, video game, or movie themes but I will give anything a try! If you suggest something I will try and make you 1-3 wallpapers (sized perfectly for the Pre), Icons for whichever apps you choose (up to 5 for the quick launch), I dialer theme (I am not perfect with that but again i will try my very best), and 2 boot logos that will work together when you turn on/off your pre. I hope to get some good requests and I hope to help you all out!

Thank you,

Kyle

If you do desire to donate you can at this link here https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    Your awesome thank you for taking the time to help us that are less computer savvy. I would love a houston rockets theme with the new red and yellow colors. no yao or Mcgrady pics please. Thank you
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ziplash View Post
    I am curious to see if you can do a better theme of "beauty of the female form." Tastful, sexy pics and better icons would be great.
    I will see what I can do with that. It may take a little bit to find good, nonsleezy images.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mccoy.tiara View Post
    I know you have a ton of pages n youll probably never see this but ill write it anyway for hope.lol. Please if u have time can you do a killer twilight theme. If you need special pics n etc. let me kno Ill will help as much as i can.

I will gladly take a crack at it. Do you want just twilight saga movie images (twilight and new moon) or some images other crated images based on the books as well? Whatever you want I will see if I can do.
    Could you make one for the 2nd gen Ford Lightning truck?
    Last edited by honda hunter; 01/01/2010 at 06:44 PM.
    I would love a tinkerbell theme with a touch of pixie dust when an icon is touched, pink or purple backgrounds the idea on the betty boop theme is great just an idea that maybe can be worked into the theme, but again if it can be done great!!!!:
    Quote Originally Posted by gmsols View Post
    I will gladly take a crack at it. Do you want just twilight saga movie images (twilight and new moon) or some images other crated images based on the books as well? Whatever you want I will see if I can do.
    Anything really. Im open for ideas. Im very artistic. Love photoshop.lol

PS team eDwarD. Please no close ups of his face. its kinda creepy.lol
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Here's my $0.02 worth:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Here's the same image, but I knocked down the resolution for a smaller file:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Oops. I thought this was the wallpaper thread. Duh. Anyways, you guys are welcome to the images.
    I would love a Baltimore Orioles theme and a Maryland Terps theme! Thanks
    Silver Surfer would be amazin. My favorite Marvel character ;-)
    interactive background please like water that can splash ,moving traffic,snow falling ,sports highlights hint this will most likely drain the battery but what does int.... PLEASE&THANK U
    Quote Originally Posted by bcurt10 View Post
    I sure would love it if someone could make an Indiana University theme! Preferably involving the basketball team. I'd be happy to donate!
    Same I would love for a them for IU basketball. Willing to donate as well!
    Could you do a paintball theme?
    I would love a FULL KISS theme with alot of icons, The only 2 Currently available are pretty limited.

I would als like to reqquest a Kurt Busch Theme with Sprint Cup and #2 included in eother the scrims or icons...Any takers?

TIA,
    Dragonman
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    I think a Punisher and Ghost Rider (cartoon would be better than the real life movie ones i think). I just find it a lil' wierd that there is not even one Punisher theme out there.

I would love to have both of these made into full blown detailed themes like the "Marvel Heroes, Green Lantern, Marvel Zombies, Venom, Spiderman, etc..."

Just my .02
    need a pam anderson theme and a decent superman theme,,lol
    I'm just going to throw out the idea of a Source engine theme (essentially an Orange Box + Counter Strike theme). Between Half-Life 2, TF2 (I know there's already a theme for it), and Portal, I think you could find a ton of cool assets.
    Why does this site declare "Pre" not to be a word? Please explain.
    like to see more star trek themes