Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223 LastLast
    Still have not seen a mountain dew theme yet? seen Pepsi and Monster energy drink but no DEW? Any one create a Mountain Dew theme?
    can you create a Tamp Bay Buccaneers theme?
    There's a thread requesting a University of Oregon Ducks theme. There's a big game this week, if you can take a simple crack at it. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I am requesting a Metal gear solid theme! Please pm me if you happen to release one!
    i would like to request a futurama theme if at all possible because that would be freaking sweet, thanks!
    San Francisco 49ers please!!! Clean and simple.
    hello master, could you POSSIBLY PLEASE do a Miami Hurricanes (university of miami) theme? us minions would be soooooooo greatful thanks. happy holidays
    Please an Assassins Creed 2 theme?
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by domaingrey View Post
    Please an Assassins Creed 2 theme?
    Already made one, it is up one prethemer.com. here is the link Animus Two Point Oh Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer

hope you like it
    Hey guys it would be great if you could come up with a tokidoki or hello kitty themes or chococat my girlfriend would be sooo happy and id even donate
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Does she want a full theme? Custom wallpaper? If she wants a full theme what does she want icons for? color schemes. Lemme know that stuff and I will get right on it
    a full theme please if possible lavender based color with some pink, and if its tokidoki the little cartoon characters, and if hello kitty chococat icons and kerokeropi, cinnamon roll too...wow thanks for such a quick reply, my girlfriend is really excited and says THANK YOU!!!!
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    alright, I will get to work on it. When I get done I will post the link. It will prolly be tonight. And I have the emails sent to my phone. So I know right away when I get a reply
    thanks a lot dude awesome!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiijedi View Post
    thanks a lot dude awesome!!!!!!!!!
    TYVM,

Here is the theme. I used some of the icons I already had. But I customized the colors to match what was requested. It is a tokidoki theme using Adios and Ciao as the main characters. Also in the preview the messaging boxes are messed up looking. Don't worry they actually don't look that way. Also the only major icon I didn't change is the calender because it takes forever. I hope she enjoys.

tokidoki Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer
    thank you sooo much i will definitely donate to your paypal you have my word on that ill send you a donation
    I am requesting a Lightning theme! Please pm me if you to release one! i would soo love to get time theme
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiijedi View Post
    thank you sooo much i will definitely donate to your paypal you have my word on that ill send you a donation
    No problem man
    I know you have a ton of pages n youll probably never see this but ill write it anyway for hope.lol. Please if u have time can you do a killer twilight theme. If you need special pics n etc. let me kno Ill will help as much as i can.
    Quote Originally Posted by mccoy.tiara View Post
    I know you have a ton of pages n youll probably never see this but ill write it anyway for hope.lol. Please if u have time can you do a killer twilight theme. If you need special pics n etc. let me kno Ill will help as much as i can.
    to make life a little better, here are a ton of pics 2 pick from for stuff.lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images