Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223 LastLast
    I would love a Lexus Is300 theme. white if you can to match my car
    Any chance we could get a Texas theme? No teams or colleges, just the Flag, Alamo, etc...
    a skateboarding or snowboarding theam would be freakn amazazing
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    hey....where can I find icons for themes?? Also how do I make boot screens????

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    how about a theme for The Hundreds Clothing line...try that one, it should be different from anything else you have done, i mainly want to see if u can make their adam bomb logo into the launcher icon, much appreciated
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Who ever made the Iphone theme, i really like it, but there is one thing i dont like about it, the quick launch bar hides some of my wallpaper. can someone make a iphone theme with that transparent. i have tried and i guess i am not that smart to do it. any help would be cool, thanks.
    sum 41 themes would be great!
    oh or houston rockets
    Any interest in doing a legit hacker-esque theme? Im thinking enigma/ rainmeter type of theme with a very futuristic feel. Im just to zonked from messing with my pre all day. If you could make something that would go well with
    Dcshoes
    Quote Originally Posted by denisonbeau01 View Post
    Dcshoes
    **sarcasm** famous starz n' straps bro!
    I would like a subaru wrx sti theme please
    Any chance for a MINI Cooper theme?
    Wow! your awesome dude. I would be freakin cool if You made a Wonder Woman or a Psylocke Theme. I think both of those would be cool!
    How about at Mortal Kombat Armageddon Theme? I am pretty sure it will turn out pretty good. Best fighting game of all time...lol!
    An M.C. Escher theme would be very cool...... Thanks for all of your time with these.
    ive been waiting for an incredible hulk theme. you think you could do it?
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I am working on a whole slew of themes. But just to give you all a head up, all of my themes are on prethemer.com seeing as precentral.net theme maker hates me
    A nice Simpsons theme! The one in pretheamer is not so good because the icons are random and they dont remind you of what app they'll open.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Can anyone make a Pittsburgh Penguins theme? I am def willing to donate if someone will take the time to make it.

Thanks