Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    I was wondering if someone could build a Sons of Anarchy Today theme for the 8330 curve. Also they do have a Green Bay packer theme and I think the raiders are on coolblackberrythemes.com.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    how about a RUSH theme?
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Marilyn Manson theme please

Or Slayer
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Thanks for your awesome work.

I would just like to second or third a New England Patriots theme or a throwback Boston Patriots theme!
    San francisco 49ers theme would be sweet
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Ha i work at radio Shack as well but I don't have time to make them...that would be cool if you did though.
    chevrolet theme, please
    I would very thankful for a Carolina Hurricanes theme, with both logos please, thank you
    bleach

superman

gears of war 1 or 2 or both

south carolina gamecocks

spawn
    What about a Gears of War or a classic donkey kong theme
    I was wondering if someone could come up with a movie theme...300 (as in 300 spartans). I think it will be a cool theme to see.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Hi. I'd like to see themes of my favorite TV shows, like "Burn Notice" and "NCIS". My daughter loves horses. Could you do something with that? Maybe barrel racing, or anything with horses really. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I'd love to see a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy theme. Awhile ago, someone posted the perfect start-up icons, the HHG smiley face with "Don't Panic"

Additional things that would be cool are the smiley face throughout, a Towel (perhaps as the drag to unlock icon), and maybe some icons derived from the ship in the movie.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    i would like to see a theme created for EMS/ paramedics. something with the star of life logo in the background and dialer. looking for something realistic, not cheesy. good graphics... not sure what could be used for icons but trust you would be creative. i know i am not speaking for myself only when i say that i am highly anticipating this. thank you in advance, and if you need feedback from me, i will be happy to help...
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    How about a 8 ball billiards theme.
    Can I get a Baltimore Ravens and Virginia Cavaliers theme.
    +1 Carolina Hurricanes
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I sure would love it if someone could make an Indiana University theme! Preferably involving the basketball team. I'd be happy to donate!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    New York Jets. Please!
    Would someone be interested in creating a Firefighter theme? Perhaps something with September 11, 2001 incorporated? Thanks a bunch in advance...