Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    God of War please! Sorry if it has been asked already
    anderson silva theme....or perhaps his killer bees muai school...or his sinister indorsements...would be great of even a ufc theme
    Heres a request, bring back the Flash of Red and Black theme.
    Looking for a Sons of Anarchy theme if you have anything around or know of anyone that made anything yet. Thanks in Advance
    We need a USC theme? Please!
    hey you make great themes. I was wondering if you could make a weapons theme with awesome weapons like guns and swords
    Have you done a USMC theme yet? I've seen some chair force..oops I ment to say Air Force...I"ve also seen A US Army theme, its not bad...I've been in the Marines and the Army...but when asked I always state I am a Marine and then later in conversation bring up the Army service...lol.... If you are a Marine then you understand.

So ya, A mean looking USMC theme would be really nice to see on here!

Thanks
    Do you think you could do a Dave Matthews Band theme? Thank You!!!!
    Could you make a US coast guard theme?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    how about a good creative mountain biking theme?
    could you make a theme with larger fonts in the messaging sections i cant believe there is no way to make them larger
    Quote Originally Posted by gmsols View Post
    Hey Everyone!

I have gotten a lot of praise for the green lantern theme that I have made and I have to thank you all for it. I also have gotten quite a few PM's about making themes for other people. Well i decided to make this post so I can take requests. I prefer to do comic, video game, or movie themes but I will give anything a try! If you suggest something I will try and make you 1-3 wallpapers (sized perfectly for the Pre), Icons for whichever apps you choose (up to 5 for the quick launch), I dialer theme (I am not perfect with that but again i will try my very best), and 2 boot logos that will work together when you turn on/off your pre. I hope to get some good requests and I hope to help you all out!

Thank you,

Kyle

If you do desire to donate you can at this link here https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    please make a theme with bigger fonts for text messaging
    im new to the forum and might be a weird request but anyways if you could do a ICP theme for me that would be awsome thanks really appreciate it
    lord of the rings theme would be great.
    actually a 'my pre-cious' theme would be even better, focusing on gollum and his pre-cious. the lock key could obviously be the ring.

or the launch screen could be the ring with the writing fading in and out.
    sorry for all the posts, but i have waited too long to get my 'post count' up to 10.

Another lord of the rings idea is sauron's eye for the 'lock' slider.
    It wouldn't even need to be from the movies. In fact I think it would be better just using older artwork from alan lee and/or john howe.

2 more posts to go. sorry if this is annoying.
    I see manchester united and arsenal themes. What about liverpool?
    U2 theme would be great... or soundgarden... or audioslave.

yay 10!
    Glock theme with their logos and different ammo and weapons.