Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    What about a UFC theme
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    yeah lcar for life!!!
    they should do one from x-men or snoopy
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    GMSOLS , you have some awsome themes here! Great work! I was wondering if there is anyway you could possibly create a University of Kentucky Basketball theme? This would be a very nice touch for my Pre!! or actually anyone who is a Cats fan!
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Actually, can you please create one for the REAL basketball power with U and K in their name, KU?
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    The iPhone and Storm have really cool Fallout 3 (Pip-Boy) Themes however I dont believe anyone has created one for the Palm Pre as of yet. I'd be willing to donate for a good pip-boy ish theme.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    i think it would be sweat to have an it's always sunny in philadelphia theme!
    New york giants please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can tell from all these requests that your a busy man, but here's my idea. How about a tattoo theme. Something like the old school traditional stuff like Sailor Jerry. There are a ton of great images out there to be used. There is a black and white picture of Sailor Jerry doing a tattoo that would make an awesome background for when the picture screen is up. Maybe one of his killer looking skulls as the unlock button. Thanks for all the great themes and taking the time to check out this request. Hope you find the idea appealing. Thanks again.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Yes, you are right I have quite a bit on my plate atm. but I always go back and work on the different requests. But as I said before, till theme-ing in 1.2 is all worked out I am kind stuck. Thats why I am posting a slew of wallpapers. These next three are from my personal collection. They are from New England, where I am originally from.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    here is another batch of wallpapers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    How about a Arrogant B**tard Ale?
    I actually had that beer, it was truly the worst beer I ever had
    could you make a Dallas Cowboys theme,and a Cadilac theme
    Special Olympics
    tenacious d theme please
    Quote Originally Posted by jaihawk View Post
    Actually, can you please create one for the REAL basketball power with U and K in their name, KU?
    You are mentally ******** if you think UKjr is a better basketball school than THE REAL UK.

UKjr is a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by but135 View Post
    tenacious d theme please
    bump , lol
    I know this was already a request but.....Someone make the Detroit Red Wings Theme...........please................
    Three requests

St. Louis Cardinals
    University of Missouri
    USA Wrestling