1.    #1  
    So, I just quickly made this phone icon (I know, it looks too "Apple-y") that I want to replace the default set.
    phoneIconFlames2.png
    I'm still waiting for an easier method of replacing icons, so I'm trying to make a full custom theme that I will install in the near future. I just have a few questions that I hope someone can answer:

-Should the size be 64x64?
    -Are the sizes of the icons on the launchbar the same as those on the launcher?
    -Since the launcher icons seem larger, will the phone automatically rescale the icons if left at 64x64?
    -Is there a noticeable loss in quality if/when the rescaling occurs?
    -Should I leave the background of the .png image transparent, or does the Pre need a solid color, like black, around the icon?

I know these are "technical" questions, but if anyone can help me out, I would really appreciate it!

"We all follow the Chelsea!!!"
    -Should the size be 64x64? Yes.

-Are the sizes of the icons on the launchbar the same as those on the launcher? No. Don't know the size, but I'm going to guess 75x75

-Since the launcher icons seem larger, will the phone automatically rescale the icons if left at 64x64? Yes.

-Is there a noticeable loss in quality if/when the rescaling occurs? Not when you move it from launcher to launchbar and back again.

-Should I leave the background of the .png image transparent, or does the Pre need a solid color, like black, around the icon? Leave it transparent. It looks much much better.
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
    Thanks for answering the questions I was looking for ^_^/.