Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 774
Like Tree12Likes
  1. #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    Couldn't find a good pic of the 2005 trophy. Also threw in one other one I found on my hard drive.
    thanks loved the sox boot screen can you make one last one for me it's white sox logo with the actual sock and name in back I would really appreciate it thanks
  2. #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by yaneditors View Post
    thanks loved the sox boot screen can you make one last one for me it's white sox logo with the actual sock and name in back I would really appreciate it thanks
    Something like this? I personally liked the shine at each corner but threw in the glowing sock one as well. Take your pick.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3. #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    Like this?
    I like that!!! Theone with the skull with the eyes lit up!!
  4. #124  
    awesome work
  5. #125  
    Can you make it with the Altanta Braves symbol "A" (Just the A with black background & white writing) and the second boot screen with a blue glow. That would be great. I have an image of what i want as a twitter background. Thank you
  6. #126  
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm21A View Post
    Can you make it with the Altanta Braves symbol "A" (Just the A with black background & white writing) and the second boot screen with a blue glow. That would be great. I have an image of what i want as a twitter background. Thank you
    Here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7. #127  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    Here you go.
    Thank You
  8. #128  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    Something like this? I personally liked the shine at each corner but threw in the glowing sock one as well. Take your pick.
    thanks buddy great job
  9. ksuwald's Avatar
    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    #129  
    Can anyone do a Philadelphia Flyers and Philadelphia Eagles boot logo?
  10. #130  
    hey guys can anyone help make this work for me

    plezz
    Attached Images Attached Images
  11. #131  
    can anybody do anything with these? a yellow glow would be sweet, but i know beggers can't be choosers.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  12. #132  
    love da themes. Could somebody make the Los Angeles Dodgers logo.
  13. #133  
    Any chance somebody could make one using a varient of this image (the Kach logo)? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...x-Kach.svg.png
  14. #134  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    Like this?
    Wicked kewl man!
  15. ujsc's Avatar
    Posts
    119 Posts
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    #135  
    Evil Panda Boot themes..want more...just give thanks..ujsc
    Attached Images Attached Images
  16. ujsc's Avatar
    Posts
    119 Posts
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    #136  
    Skeleton Skull Boot theme...if you want more...give thanks...ujsc
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ujsc; 08/30/2009 at 01:15 PM.
  17. #137  
    i'll give you thanks...if you do my images above [getting ready to thank].
  18. #138  
    Here's my contribution for Deadheads who prefer the Dancing Bear over the Skull.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  19. #139  
    Dark Side of the Moon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  20. #140  
    Radiohead bear, anyone?



Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions