Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 774
Like Tree12Likes
  1. #101  
    heres some boot screens I made... thought I'd share.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. #102  
    My wife works / coaches at the local high school. Our mascot is the Panthers.



    Attached Images Attached Images
  3. #103  
    I'm not the best at photoediting but I thought I'd post something for the VW owners.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4. #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    can someone post a miami heat one please?
    Something like this?



    Attached Images Attached Images
  5. #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    Something like this?



    that looks awesome thank you so much!!!!!!!
  6. #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by psvillars View Post
    Hey everyone just thought I'd share mine hope you like
    i thought this looked very cool....can someone post a miami heats dwyane wade...? i already love the miami heat logo that cdbillups did that was so sick...just wondering if anybody can make a dwyane wade one...thanks in advance!!
  7. azack's Avatar
    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    #107  
    what about this pic then with eyes that light up or something.
  8. #108  
    can i request a chicago white sox logo
    the 2005 worldseries championship trphy
    gordan beckam
  9. #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by azack View Post
    what about this pic then with eyes that light up or something.
    Like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  10. #110  
    Any way you guys can make one with a FSU logo like this one
    Attached Images Attached Images
  11. Spunks3's Avatar
    Posts
    127 Posts
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by fsuphi1490 View Post
    Any way you guys can make one with a FSU logo like this one
    here are a couple of options for you

    choose the two you want and rename the one without glow to boot-logo.png and the one with glow boot-logo-bright.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
  12. #112  
    here's 2 picture i know its not the size for the pre but i got it off google that i would like to have as a boot logo...can anyone please help?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  13. #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by yaneditors View Post
    can i request a chicago white sox logo
    the 2005 worldseries championship trphy
    gordan beckam
    i know your busy but don't forget about me please and great job on all the other requests i like your stuff
  14. #114  
    can i request a boston redsox " B " logo. preferably one fullscreen or close to it, PLEASE!
  15. #115  
    The two FSU screens are awesome. Thanks a ton. I used the quick install to put them in and it was cake. I am making my friends with the Iphone so jealous that they can't do this.
  16. #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by yaneditors View Post
    i know your busy but don't forget about me please and great job on all the other requests i like your stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by MaSwaggSoSiQ View Post
    can i request a boston redsox " B " logo. preferably one fullscreen or close to it, PLEASE!
    Couldn't find a good pic of the 2005 trophy. Also threw in one other one I found on my hard drive.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  17. #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    here's 2 picture i know its not the size for the pre but i got it off google that i would like to have as a boot logo...can anyone please help?
    This is as good as I can get them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  18. #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    This is as good as I can get them.
    thank u so much u do an amazing job!!
  19. #119  
    cdbillups:


    What is the effect called to add brightness to an image? What image editor do you use?
  20. #120  
    Franca22 created this as a dialer background for 2jay2 (http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1852022). Thought I'd throw them out as boot screens as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions