Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 242930313233343536373839 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    the words nike are touching the swoosh.
    That was from last year... don't think that guy has been around in a while
    Quote Originally Posted by reyrey818 View Post
    here some pix i dnt know if they help bro .. yeah wallpaper , dialer, message window,lock, boot screen,phone contacts all that bro if u can ... im not sure if u need color but if u can change it black and orange lkie the san fransico giants colors lol ... i think i can root my pre i just got a new actually today cuz i broke my old screen ... i havent tryd on this new one thow
    heres some i made for ya. boot screen and lock
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jtmoney; 07/22/2010 at 12:38 AM.
    If you like my Boot Screens, please donate. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jtmoney View Post
    heres some i made for ya. boot screen and lock
    LOL... You may want to be sure to check the date on the posts you are replying to... That one was from nearly a year ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... You may want to be sure to check the date on the posts you are replying to... That one was from nearly a year ago.
    yes but he was logged on last just a month ago. i sent him a pm so when he comes back he knows its there waiting. dont worry i know how this forum stuff works.
    Boot screens use 2 images: A normal image and a 'bright' image. The 'bright' image is one that the first image changes into during the boot process and then the system fades back and forth between them. So just set one image as the beginning image, and the second as the 'bright' image.

If you don't know how to set boot screens, just click the link in my signature.
    No I know how to, I just wanted to make sure I didn't have to set my own keyframe animations, that it automatically fades between, giving it the "glowing" effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    hey i was wondering if i could get a good carnage bootscreen?http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs26/f/20...ess_nobody.jpg
    preferrably the eyes and mouth on black?
    Quote Originally Posted by munnu View Post
    hey i was wondering if i could get a good carnage bootscreen?http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs26/f/20...ess_nobody.jpg
    preferrably the eyes and mouth on black?
    What do you think of these?
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    exactly what i was looking for! thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by munnu View Post
    thank you!
    There is a button for that.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Going through prethemer, I have yet to see an Oakland Athletics boot screen with glow. I have a few images to get started on some projects if anyone is interested at all with helping me out. I posted a request also in this forum if anyone would care to read it.
    I've seen some great work throughout this thread.
    Good job everyone

I have attached some sample images for boot screen ideas.

Thank you
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Yes, the easiest way (instead of using PuTTy) is to simply use WebOSQuickInstall.

Image files can be any size up to 320x480 (.png format only).

NOTE: You do not need to rename your image files as the WOSQI tool will do this automatically for you when it loads the images you select. (If you do not use QI and want to drag and drop your files, only then will you have to name them "palm-logo.png" and "palm-logo-bright.png".

1. Open up WOSQI tool, and go to Tools>Tweaks>Styling Mods.
    2. Select "Change Boot Logo"
    3. Select first "Boot Logo" image you want to load
    4. Select second "Boot Logo with Glow" image you want as the 'glowing' image
    5. Press "Set Boot Image"
    6. Restart Luna to see the new boot screen

Note: You can change your boot screen images by unchecking the "Change Boot Image" box and then re-checking it again - at which time it will ask you for the new images to set.

How would or will this affect my boot at all if I have a custom theme with a custom boot already? i.e. my Pre theme by Holley has a custom boot.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    How would or will this affect my boot at all if I have a custom theme with a custom boot already? i.e. my Pre theme by Holley has a custom boot.
    You can change your boot screen after installing a theme with no problem. Once you have a theme installed, simply follow the directions in my signature to change the boot screen. This will not cause any issues.
    bump for the boot screens
    So I've been through the whole thread, and I can't believe I am the only Bill on here. But could someone possibly make me a Bill in bold metallic, to a glowing green? Please :-)
    I'll have to see if I've got filters for that one... If anyone else has them, go ahead
    Sorry for the shameless bump, I was just wondering if anyone got a chance to make the boot screens for me.