Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 232829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    I just want to give a huge HUZZAH to HelloNNNewman for being absolutely wonderful in not only making, but modifying what to me where endless requests to tweak this and that in creating a Mets Logo boot screen for me, and for doing so without a grumble. I truly thank you for all your efforts. If your doing this for all the people posting on this thread, then you are beyond incredible. HUZZAH HUZZAH HUZZAH!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by teejay69 View Post
    I just want to give a huge HUZZAH to HelloNNNewman for being absolutely wonderful in not only making, but modifying what to me where endless requests to tweak this and that in creating a Mets Logo boot screen for me, and for doing so without a grumble. I truly thank you for all your efforts. If your doing this for all the people posting on this thread, then you are beyond incredible. HUZZAH HUZZAH HUZZAH!!!
    Glad you like it!
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    *edit - just made the logo slightly smaller than the original as the glow was getting cut off on the sides*

Last edited by mhous33; 06/02/2010 at 12:54 AM.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts

nice screens!
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    anyone who's into my man strummer might like these boot screens i made (makes for a nice wallpaper too - the quick launch icons fit nicely between his legs LOL)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fulfilling a request

A quick one for the Chicago Blackhawk fans!

Patrick Kane - Chicago Blackhawks

Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Yes, the easiest way (instead of using PuTTy) is to simply use WebOSQuickInstall.

Image files can be any size up to 320x480 (.png format only).

NOTE: You do not need to rename your image files as the WOSQI tool will do this automatically for you when it loads the images you select. (If you do not use QI and want to drag and drop your files, only then will you have to name them "palm-logo.png" and "palm-logo-bright.png".

1. Open up WOSQI tool, and go to Tools>Tweaks>Styling Mods.
    2. Select "Change Boot Logo"
    3. Select first "Boot Logo" image you want to load
    4. Select second "Boot Logo with Glow" image you want as the 'glowing' image
    5. Press "Set Boot Image"
    6. Restart Luna to see the new boot screen

Note: You can change your boot screen images by unchecking the "Change Boot Image" box and then re-checking it again - at which time it will ask you for the new images to set.
    Nice! thank you! I love themes that have different boot screens. Now I can create my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by jholiskey817 View Post
    This is my first attempt making a boot screen.
    thanks a ton few more posts and I can share a few I made.

Last edited by jtmoney; 07/14/2010 at 12:27 AM.
    If you like my Boot Screens, please donate. Thanks!
    some others

Last edited by jtmoney; 07/14/2010 at 12:28 AM.
    I just wanna clarify, it automatically fades into the other one?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    I just wanna clarify, it automatically fades into the other one?
    Boot screens use 2 images: A normal image and a 'bright' image. The 'bright' image is one that the first image changes into during the boot process and then the system fades back and forth between them. So just set one image as the beginning image, and the second as the 'bright' image.

If you don't know how to set boot screens, just click the link in my signature.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/13/2010 at 10:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by x_madhatter_x View Post
    Here are a couple pics I just dont know how to make them glow. The symbol suppose to be red but this is the best pic i could find. I also posted a serenity picture someone asked for it before.
    here are some avatar ones i made. sorry there is alot. just lots of options.

Last edited by jtmoney; 07/14/2010 at 12:29 AM.
    Soorma likes this.
    @jtmoney... nice boot screens... but a better way to post them here instead of using the 'insert image' button is to go to the 'advanced mode' (Go Advanced button) and scroll down to the "manage attachments" button. With that button you can upload the images as clickable thumbnails. This also helps mobile users by allowing them to click a link to download directly to their devices. Nice work - thanks for sharing!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    @jtmoney... nice boot screens... but a better way to post them here instead of using the 'insert image' button is to go to the 'advanced mode' (Go Advanced button) and scroll down to the "manage attachments" button. With that button you can upload the images as clickable thumbnails. This also helps mobile users by allowing them to click a link to download directly to their devices. Nice work - thanks for sharing!
    gotcha they where already hosted on imageshack with code so thats why i posted it that way. ill use the manage attachments next time if that works better for every one. thanks for the encouraging words on the screens. i find them really fun to make.
    Here is my personal favorite boot logo.
    =D http://www.prethemer.com/Super_Mario...ot-logo60.html
    Last edited by KainePre; 07/14/2010 at 12:48 AM. Reason: forgot to put the link =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Brian View Post
    One more choice for you. I did the color change fairly quickly, so not sure how it'll actually turn out, but I thought it might be kind of a cool look. May have to load it into my phone to see.
    the words nike are touching the swoosh.