Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 222728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    When i use webOSQI and change boot it only gives option to use png but u say it will change for u. what am i doing wrong?

what size does the image have to be?
    That's not what I'm saying. You must use a .png format, but you don't have to RENAME the files. If you are going to simply drag and drop the files, you would have to give each picture a specific file name (palm-logo.png and palm-logo-bright.png). What I meant by telling you that QI will 'change it for you' is that it will rename the files properly for you.

For boot screens you must use .png files. They can actually be any size up to 320x480.
    I know this isn't one of the best boot logos, but it's one I made for my Palm Pre.

A sort of Masonic (33rd Degree) boot screen
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just messing around with some space photos and threw this together:

Would anyone be interested in creating me an Angels and Airwaves custom boot screen? I've been working on one, but I just can't seem to get the glow exactly how I want it.

Quote Originally Posted by yoda3616 View Post
    Would anyone be interested in creating me an Angels and Airwaves custom boot screen? I've been working on one, but I just can't seem to get the glow exactly how I want it.

do you have a source for hi-res (or better res) images to use?
    What resolution do you need? I was just searching Google Images for an example. Would this one work?

much better.... tough for me to search Google for an image when not familiar with something.

how were you wanting the glow? You said you couldn't get it just right - how much of a glow did you want?
    I'd like it to look something like the glow in the panther image from cdbillups on page 6 of this thread. I'd like for the initiation point of the glow to cover up the &.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda3616 View Post
    I'd like it to look something like the glow in the panther image from cdbillups on page 6 of this thread. I'd like for the initiation point of the glow to cover up the &.
    How's this?

That is absolutely incredible!!! It's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a lot!!
    No Problem.. glad to help!
    can you make this a boot screen. THANX HEC color not important preferably b&w if possible
    Last edited by hextor; 05/07/2010 at 02:46 PM.
    Here is a NY Mets Logo to fulfill a PM request from teejay69:

Let me know if you were thinking of something different....

Here's the boot screen without the 'button' image:
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 05/31/2010 at 10:30 PM.
    hello,i got the logo in the boot screen but it wont glow. Any suggestion on what i am not doing right?
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    hello,i got the logo in the boot screen but it wont glow. Any suggestion on what i am not doing right?
    What logo are you using? You need two a regular, and a 'brite' glowing image also.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    What logo are you using? You need two a regular, and a 'brite' glowing image also.
    ok,where do you find these things.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    ok,where do you find these things.
    You can search through this thread, or look on the PreThemer website. There are lots of pages of them, so click the pages at the bottom of the list.

After finding and downloading the images you like, just click on the "how-to" in my signature below and follow the directions to install.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    You can search through this thread, or look on the PreThemer website. There are lots of pages of them, so click the pages at the bottom of the list.

After finding and downloading the images you like, just click on the "how-to" in my signature below and follow the directions to install.
    ok... thanks!
    For the requester - NY Mets boot screen on previous page has been updated.