Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    What program should I use? I DO NOT know my way around graphics programs. (even though I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 on my PC :P )
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    yea its a little difficult you have to have photoshop or gimp os something along the lines of a photo manipulating software but yea, if you edit it..MAKE SURE it stays UNDER 100k or it will TOTALY **** up your pre...trust me... lol "cough" and also remember that it MUST be saved as a png file and you know what to name them
    ok, so I have photoshop elements 7, will that work? and is there a place where I can learn the basics of it? so that I don't keep bugging you with questions (I downloaded it for my GF that likes to play around with images,but just play she also doesn't know much about graphics)
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    um.. probly.. but im more familiar with Gimp you can download it for free and then look up tutorials i would explain it but i'd be here ALL night lol its just like photoshop but less pain in the *** haha know what i mean.. but yea id try out gimp
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    well im gonna go to bed its realy late ... im on here all the time so if you have any more questions or whatever just PM me or email me night
    lol, ok that's the second time someone recommends Gimp, I guess I HAVE to try it out and see what all the fuss is about! lol Thanks for your help man, you're great.
    when i boot it shows the orig. palm screen then it goes into my custom, Is that normal?
    Its normal. It should say palm then change into your new boot screen ans start flashing your second file. And Pre-inked? What happened to inked body, Ryan? Haha. I hope you're having fun selling chicken at Kentucky f***ing Chicken. Haha.
    Follow me on Twitter---www.twitter.com/DJScootR
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    this is a request.. sry it took so long here you go
    palm-logo.png

palm-logo-bright.png
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Here's this one toopalm-logo-bright.png
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I got a request I would like you to make one with the superman logo when you get the chance thanks!!!
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    HELL YES lol i IDOL superman.. i got a tattoo and everything.. lol just gimme a little while and ill have it up
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    heres my logos let know what you think????please thanks to mrloserpunk for some help with winscp thanks man you got me on my way!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I tried and tried and tried with GIMP, but it turns out that's what the program was calling me rather than the name of it...

Would you be able to do something with this?

Just a regular glow would be fine, with the Jayhawk as prominent in the screen as possible.

Thanks in advance!!!
    If someone decides to help the fellow above me then it would be greatly appreciated to do his/her rival as well
    MU Boot Themes Can Be Found Here

Thanks!
    Last edited by MLJones8; 08/31/2009 at 04:09 PM.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    If someone decides to help the fellow above me then it would be greatly appreciated to do his/her rival as well

Thanks!
    Please help my Missery friend first. After losing Booger, Maclin, Coffman, et al, they're going to need all the help they can get...
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkev1469 View Post
    heres my logos let know what you think????please thanks to mrloserpunk for some help with winscp thanks man you got me on my way!!
    this one is cool do you have one with a blue devil??
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Hey Guys and Gals im at a friends house tonight and his PC is slower than a fatchick in an electric wheelchair at walmart..so..yea tomorrow i will deffinately get to work on yalls requests. itll be easier if i get e-mails its: ilovemaggs@gmail.com thanks guys and continue with the requests! l8r
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast