Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 774
Like Tree12Likes
  1. #561  
    can you you do one with North Carolina Tar heel logo with the ram and heel
  2. #562  
    Awesome, thanks! Using it now, kind of curious what you can do with a real rhino. Cheers! [QUOTE=HelloNNNewman;2303140]Here's a cartoon rhino-man I threw together for ya... I can do a real rhino if preferred.

    Click the image to see it in action:
    [URL=
  3. #563  
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Awesome, thanks! Using it now, kind of curious what you can do with a real rhino. Cheers!
    Here's a Rhino for you... Hope ya like it

    Click to see it in action:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 03/14/2010 at 01:57 PM.
  4. #564  
    Wow! Thanks,you kick a**!
    [QUOTE=HelloNNNewman;2305775]Here's a Rhino for you... Hope it's OK

    Click to see it in action:
    [URL=
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

    My beer blogs:

    Rev. Rhino on Flickr

    Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  5. #565  
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Wow! Thanks,you kick a**!
    Glad you like it... I'm just curious how you got that name! Enjoy the boot screens!
  6. #566  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Glad you like it... I'm just curious how you got that name!
    Rhino was given to me at 12 years old, I head bunt a kid in a fight. In 2004 I became a Reverend to marry a close friend of mine, thus came Rev. Rhino
  7. #567  
    Any chance I can get a bootscreen done with the included Pontiac logo?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8. #568  
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Rhino was given to me at 12 years old, I head bunt a kid in a fight. In 2004 I became a Reverend to marry a close friend of mine, thus came Rev. Rhino
    The headbutting minister,Quality
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
  9. #569  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChilinMichael View Post
    Any chance I can get a bootscreen done with the included Pontiac logo?
    Here you go...

    Click to see it in action:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 03/14/2010 at 06:21 PM.
  10. #570  
    Hey I was a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 sisters View Post
    The headbutting minister,Quality
  11. #571  
    Here's a larger version of the Serenity (Firefly) boot screen.

    Click to see it in action and download (if you like it, please leave a rating):
  12. #572  
    Thank you "HelloNNNewman"....awesome job! I actually attempted this myself and did a semi-decent job, but nothing near what you did!
  13. #573  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChilinMichael View Post
    Thank you "HelloNNNewman"....awesome job! I actually attempted this myself and did a semi-decent job, but nothing near what you did!
    Thanks! Glad you like it
  14. #574  
    can i get the Dead Kennedy's
  15. #575  
    Quote Originally Posted by Popper668 View Post
    can i get the Dead Kennedy's
    Take a look at this one and let me know if you'd rather have a basic glow instead of the fire look.

    Click to see it in action and download (please leave rating if you like it):

  16. #576  
    one more and I'm a happy man, how about "Twilight" you know.. for the girl. thanks
  17. #577  
    That's killer, great job again.

    [QUOTE=HelloNNNewman;2306535]Take a look at this one and let me know if you'd rather have a basic glow instead of the fire look.

    Click to see it in action and download (please leave rating if you like it):

    [URL=
  18. #578  
    Quote Originally Posted by Popper668 View Post
    one more and I'm a happy man, how about "Twilight" you know.. for the girl. thanks
    How's this?

    Click to see it in action:
    (if you like it please leave a rating)

  19. #579  
    THANK YOU! :0)
    Tanya
  20. #580  
    i'd like to change the boot logo from "palm" to "phi alpha" with the exact same font, glow, everything. just want to change the words.

    if anyone could help me out i'd greatly appreciate it!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions