Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    How about a Nike Boot that goes from "Nike" into the nike swoosh? Or "Oakley" into the "O" symbol....or visa versa?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    Here ya go:

And although you're old school, maybe you'll also like my GTI theme:

Awesome man.... been thinking about installing your theme too. Just researching a lil more. Want to make sure I don't have any issues with my tweaks, using webosqi.

Gonna download the boot screen when I get home and get it loaded up, odds are the wife's gonna want me to put it on her pre too.

Even though I've got old skool in the name, I love all VW's. Currently we have 00 Golf Vert, 00 Turbo Beetle, 81 Rabbit ...... I grew up in and around VW's so you know I've gotta show the love on my pre.

Thanks again brother!
    Any chance you can do the VW boot logo with a black backgroung?

Think I am gonna run that with your GTI theme and the black background would flow a lil better with the rest of the theme. Thanks again.
    Sure, and FYI the GTI theme ONLY changes images, not the css/jsjsjs $files$, $so$ $you$ $don$'$t$ $have$ $to$ $worry$ $about$ $patches$ $there$. $Since$ $the$ $GTI$ $theme$ $has$ $its$ $own$ $boot$ $logo$, $be$ $sure$ $to$ $install$ $this$ $bootlogo$ $AFTER$ $installing$ $the$ $theme$. $Then$, $to$ $remove$, $just$ $remove$ $the$ $theme$ $and$ $it$'$ll$ $restore$ $the$ $bootlogo$ $as$ $well$.

All Dark:

Dark to Blue:
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Awesome, thanks again brother. And thanks for the info on the theme will be throwin everything on this afternoon.

As soon as I told the wife about the boot screen she was all over it, so I'm gonna have to get her setup tonight.
    where is the step by step thread on how to install a custom boot icon? i have rooted my pre and done various things with quickinstaller but i'm just unsure how to customize boot icons, dialer screens, and individual details in other areas.. thanks
    I've been trying to make one but I'm not so awesome at this but I'd like one that looks like a flash of lightning for a boot screen...for...well...obvious reasons.
    I've tried several times to change my boot logo, but keep getting an error, so if you don't mind putting one together for me, I'd be very grateful. Ive attached the image I'd like and if it can "glow" as well, that'd be even better.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    I'm working on a coke theme for someone....can you put together a boot screen??

also how can I make boot screens??

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Wow, a lot of good boot screens!
    Seems I figured mine out, but if anyone still wants to play with it and see what they come up with, have at it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post
    I'm working on a coke theme for someone....can you put together a boot screen??

also how can I make boot screens??
    I finally figured it out.

1st, you most likely need to resize the image. I used Photoshop, but Paint or other programs should work. My final image size is 289x247 pixels and it fits almost perfectly width wise.

2nd, you probably need to pay attention to image size. Mine is 51.7KB, not sure what the limits are, I couldn't find any. Sometimes programs such as Photoshop will let you reduce image quality when saving.

3rd, to get the "glow" effect, I just lowered/dimmed the intensity of one of the images, so it looks like it is lighting up.

4th, use WebOSQI to upload the boot images to your phone. This is where I was having issues before, I was only trying to load a single non-glowing image and it wouldn't take it. Had to have the 2nd image, the glowing, image to make it stick!

Once I figured this out, it only took about 2-5minutes each time I tried a different look!
    Quote Originally Posted by skasj View Post
    How about a Nike Boot that goes from "Nike" into the nike swoosh? Or "Oakley" into the "O" symbol....or visa versa?
    Try this and let me know...

The two together is basically what I started with. You could use that for one if you'd like or if you prefer "NIKE" and the swoosh to overlap, I could just crop the images.
    Last edited by Master Brian; 11/24/2009 at 11:25 AM. Reason: add image
    Quote Originally Posted by Premie65 View Post
    Is this Ok Waank1...?

Louie
    The OU logos are beautiful, thank you! I think I'd prefer them smaller though, like attached, you don't mind if I mess around with your files?
    Last edited by tarirene; 11/24/2009 at 11:52 AM. Reason: forgot to attach
    One more choice for you. I did the color change fairly quickly, so not sure how it'll actually turn out, but I thought it might be kind of a cool look. May have to load it into my phone to see.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Has anyone made a boot image that starts with standard "Palm" image and fades to a "Pre" glow image?

If this hasn't been done, please do.

Thanks
    Last edited by TomD; 11/29/2009 at 11:01 AM.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Can someone do this Rockstar image for me? My photoshop keeps bringing up errors before it even opens up.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Has anyone figured out what font is on the Palm boot logo?
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    No... not really... looks cool though.
    Not bad for my first attempt.
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    ANYBODY CAN HELP ME OUT WITH THESE IMAGES I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT....

Last edited by REPLAY; 12/28/2009 at 09:34 AM.