Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Hell ya bro!!!

If you got pics of what you want, even better. Let me know if you have pics for Icons and which ones you want ( messaging, phone, contacts, or what)?
    You can root your pre tho, right? Cuz Ive been hearing alot of people having problems wit the new way of themeing...?

-Louie
    Attachment 32211

Attachment 32212

Attachment 32213

Attachment 32214

Attachment 32215

Attachment 32216

Attachment 32217
    here some pix i dnt know if they help bro .. yeah wallpaper , dialer, message window,lock, boot screen,phone contacts all that bro if u can ... im not sure if u need color but if u can change it black and orange lkie the san fransico giants colors lol ... i think i can root my pre i just got a new actually today cuz i broke my old screen ... i havent tryd on this new one thow
    [attach]32218[/attaWall (5).bmpch]
    here some pix i dnt know if they help bro .. yeah wallpaper , dialer, message window,lock, boot screen,phone contacts all that bro if u can ... im not sure if u need color but if u can change it black and orange lkie the san fransico giants colors lol ... i think i can root my pre i just got a new actually today cuz i broke my old screen ... i havent tryd on this new one thow
    Yeah reyrey...

I can work wit these, I take sum time working on stuff man cuz I want it to look dope
    but for sure tho, Ill get started tomorrow. Let me know then which one ya want for the boot screen...? Ill be here tomorrow bro.

-Louie
    yeah sounds good bro ,, take as much time as u need k .... yeaah i want that **** it look gope too lol ha ha naw handle wat u gotta do bro k .. no rush ... man i need to learn to make themes lol
    for my boot screen ... if u want u can take out the san fe if u want what ever looks tight too u bro ........ and if u can do my name reyes boot screen it wud be koo bro ... hope i aint asking for alot ....
    thumbnail-smallCAIYZTC2.png

i wanted my name looking like this u know a sign but i dnt know if thats possible
    like i said if u cud add color to them koo but thx alot bro ... nice work
    Think you can do something with this? If so thanks!! Perhaps some cool blueness in the back!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I made a Dodge Ram Boot Screen.
    Not sure how to post it!

OK I figured it out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    could some please make one of my name like the original palm screen or the greek flag. the name is marinos
    Last edited by mkokolis; 10/05/2009 at 07:14 AM.
    untitled.bmpi would LOVE one like this!....pretty plz!
    Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by pre-inked View Post
    i made a few custom boot screens for my pre they are amazing and turned out perfect. if anyone has any special requests, reply with request and ill be happy to make them for you when i get time. thanks and hope you like
    Any chance I could get this in blue? Like the Lo-Carb monster.
    Can someone please make a University of Kentucky Basketball theme? If you are interested and would like to I would be willing to pay someone some money if they could make one with the pics and icons I would like. I have tried to make a theme and completely failed so i am desperate. email me if your interested zatch0823@yahoo.com

Thank You
    Zach Robey
    Looking for a VW Boot Screen.... something simple, just round VW logo, blue and white or what not. Something clean. Any chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Looking for a VW Boot Screen.... something simple, just round VW logo, blue and white or what not. Something clean. Any chance?
    Here ya go:

And although you're old school, maybe you'll also like my GTI theme:

PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!